Naruto Omake

Halloween Special!

Local village hero, Naruto Uzumaki is found having his nighttime stroll around Konoha this Halloween. The streets are filled with lustrous and colorful lights. Emitting the evening air that common warm, embracing feeling the village have always been acknowledged for. The jinchuuriki never found a place more cozy than his own village.

Savory scent of his favorite ramen is visible from across street. Unable to fight his own appetite, he surrendered and figured to have a bowl or more from old man Teuchi.

Besides the mesmerizing aroma of delectable foods and the bewitching lights that trailed the alleys of Konoha, villagers in all ages are dressed in costumes that suits their taste. Even a number of familiar shinobis are appareled. From a long white sheet covering somebody's skin, to the facial make-ups that made them look like monsters or somewhat. The orange shinobi couldnt help not to smile at the sight of the festivities.

"Hey, Naruto!" A voice called out. He turned around to see the girl's familiar face. He squinted his eyes to look at her in a different angle, hoping for some enlightenment.

The girl is sporting a sleek, black leather leotard that covered her entire body. She donned a mask with cat-ears, covering most of her face but her brown hair is flowing freely from her behind.

Naruto gazed at her for a longer moment, noticing every detail of her garment. He noticed that she's wearing a belt on her hip, stuffed with guns and other weapons he had no idea what for.

Without notice, two of the guys next to her were laughing. And the other one kept a firm look. The Uzumaki navigated the others.

"AH! Guy-sensei! Lee! Neji! I didnt notice you guys." He cried.

Their senior stepped into a superman costume, complete with the bright, red outside brief and cape.

Naruto's eyes burned at the sight before him. He can see the bulge on Guy's underwear far too well that it caused him to shiver like a mad man. He quickly averted his gaze to the others to dispel the nausea stirring his insides.

The other views are no better. Konoha's self proclaimed 'beautiful' wild beast wore nothing more than a couple of tattered violet pants - although it seems like he covered every inch of his skin with green dye. And his hair is rustled into a mess, unlike his usual tidy bowl cut.

The Hyuuga, on the other hand, exhibited a sophisticated and formal black yukata.

"Seems like it. You cant even remember Tenten-san." Lee blurted.

"Oh! Tenten!" He pointed his index finger towards her to prove his point.

"About time." She rolled her eyes in return.

"Hehe. It's not like that! It's just impossible to tell with that mask covering your face." He scratched the back of his head.

"So, Dear Naruto! Ya like it?" Guy boomed. "Nothing states youth more than a juvenescent costume, dont you think?" He flexed his muscles to show off his tight dress, which only made Naruto feel sick but he quickly dismissed it to avoid disappointing their sensei.

Lee nodded vigorously in agreement. "Guy-sensei is dressed as Superman, because he believes it's manly and youthful. I'm incredible hulk - representing my favorite color and his pure physical strength." He grinned. "..and Tenten is catwoman - "

"Because she's a perfect image of femme fatale." Tenten finished, giving him a devious smile.

"I see, I see. Then..." Naruto simply shook it off and eyed Neji with intensity. "Who on earth are you supposed to be?"