Ch.1 Get That Girl

Zayns POV

Today was very difficult. You see, I haven't told Niall this but i'm in love with him and it was so hard to keep it from him. I'm pretty sure Niall saw I had feelings for him, and it kinda embarassed me sometimes. But I just didn't know how to tell him. Niall is like my little brother. I feel like I need to protect him against anything and everything.

He's also my little leprechaun. I love the fact that he has some irish heritage in him. It makes him way more lovable. The way his hair sat on his head, the colour of his crystal blue eyes everytime I tried to look into them without him noticing. It was truly beautiful and I would never ever deny loving him so hard.

But you know, sometimes my love for Niall got too deep and it was obvious to not only us, but to the public. Our management team knows that if we are gay, that means less fans, and less fans mean less money. All management cares about is more money and that sucks ass. But we loved having each other around us and that mattered the most.

But now today, Paul walked in and told us that management had set up some dates for us to go on so we can get some girls.

"What do you guys think Paul wants?" Liam asked.

"I don't know, but there better be some Nandos involved!"

"I'm not so sure about that Niall..." I said.

"I sure am!" Niall said back.

Then Paul finally walked into our room.

"Hey Paul." Louis said.

"Hi boys." Paul said. "Wheres Harry?"

"He's in-" I said.

"I'm here! Sorry had to do my hair." Harry said interrupting me.

"Oh and sorry for interrupting you bro." Harry said patting me.

"Its all good." I said back.

"Anyways, management called me. They set up some dates for you guys with girls." Paul said in a disappointed tone.

"Why do we need dates?" Harry asked.

"Yeah. Food is my date!" Niall said holding up his sandwich he was about to eat.

"You wish." Louis said smacking the sandwich out of Niall's hand.

"Great now I have to make a new one!" Niall said throwing his hands in the air to be dramatic.

"Lads pay attention. I'm losing you guys."

"Sorry." Niall said.

"Anyways, management has noticed the rumours going around about you guys being in relationships with each other. So they think that some girls will probably solve the problem." Paul said.

"You're kidding right?!" Liam said.

"I wish. I personally wouldn't make a choice like this for you guys, but its management so we gotta listen." Paul said.

"This is stupid. Can't we talk to them?" I said.

"Managements orders never change. Sorry lads. Anyways, I have your dates names here along with what they look like. Ill give them to you so you can know your date a bit better." Paul said while waving around five pictures.

"Harry, you have Selena. Louis, you have Ella, Liam you have Kristen, Niall you have Kenna, and Zayn you have Sophia." Paul said handing us details about our girls and their pictures.

As much as I loved the girl I recieved I couldn't think straight. I loved Niall more. My girl had brown hair with blonde highlights. She looked very down to earth too. She didn't at all seem like someone i wouldn't be interested in. She was actually gorgeous.