Bena's Met A Man

On or about Aug the 13th I was laying in the bed having a sad and lonely depressing night, thinking about my brother who I'd just buried on the third , Lord how I miss him and his silly self. We were almost twins, same age for thirty five days. I decided to connect to the internet and Facebook where I was looking at all the sent friend request from different people I hadn't seen or heard from in years, then I see a face on Facebook I hadn't seen in almost twenty years," Donovan", oh my God, after a few conversations we decide to reconnect, 20 minutes later he was at my house. He wants to suck this pussy, horney as I was, I obliged. He kissed me in places I thought didn't exist anymore. Oh and I gave just as much, wrapping my legs around his head and putting that dick in my mouth without hands had my blood flowing like a stream between my legs..... Yeas, yeas, yeas, yeas I want more and more of you, complying he flipped my little ass over, kissed the pussy to get it wet, then he put the head of his dick at the entrance of my vagina and he pushed inside of me, one hand on my hip and the other holding my shoulder, as he pushed inside me I gasped for air, no friction just pleasure, just a little pain but he driving me insane with the intense pressure he's putting on this pussy. I'm out of control, throwing this pussy back on his dick so hard it's knocking his rythm off but this pussy about to bust the biggest nut ever, oh o ohhhhh bae please stop I can't take it, it feels to good, but nevertheless it amps him up, he grabs me tighter and pulls me to him faster and harder, faster and faster, hard, ohooo and faster. This pussy juice is making that wet wet noise and it's giving him more drive to pludge all 10 inches of that chocolate dick into this caramel coochy . As I'm laying sideways to cuddle before he has to leave for work, he slides himself back into me. Taking total control he puts a pillow under my stomach so I can be comfortable while he continues pleasuring me into a orgasm. I turn around to look him in his face and tell him I could get used to this. He smiles as he sits up to put his clothes on, readying his self for an exit. I didn't want him to go but I had to go to work as well. Kissing him goodbye, I smiled and said see tonight ....
So after Donovan leaves I prepare myself for a long hot bath to unwind and bam, thoughts of the previous night flooded my mind with the what ifs and what nots of the chances that I'd ever see him again. All the feelings that I had for him just resurfaced, now I know I'm at my weakest, trying to find something to feel the void in my heart, stressed about finding another apartment because the one I'm in is roach infested. Finishing up my bath, I stand and wash the scum from the soap off my body, put on my clothes. Looking at the time, I order my Uber. It's a cold day today so I just want to get to my destination and get this day over with. Arriving at my clients house to begin doing what I love to do, taking care of my elders. My client name is Minnie and she's the sweetest lady, set in her ways but her and her family takes great care of me. When I arrive, soon as I walk in the door, Minnie is calling my phone talking about she has to use the bathroom. She's hilarious. See she's paralyzed on one side and has to have assistance getting in and out of the bed, washing, cooking and just the normal daily activities. My day of work started at nine, it's almost twelve now, time to cook lunch, in which today is Wednesday, chicken salad and fries it is. After lunch soon came two o'clock, time to put Minnie to bed for her nap. While I'm taking my two hour break my phone rings and guess who is, yes, "Donovan", hello, yes I'm having a blessed day and a even better day now that I hear your voice. Donovan replied," Bena I was thinking about you so I decided to check in to see how your day was going, he then said I'm thinking about shooting through later tonight after I go home shower and change clothes. My reply was, are you staying the night? He said we'll see... That was a yes to me. The phone call ended and I proceeded to reminisce about the night before. Lord I am loving this feeling, it feels good already and we're not even a couple but it feels good just to be appreciated and loved if only for one night.
Now it's time to go home. Waiting on my Uber, I decided to make a stop at the liquor store and pick up a bottle of Patron, some Woods and a pizza. I'm not cooking anything tonight. I am about to take a shower, smoke some Loud and sip on some Patron to mellow out, setting the mood. Nevertheless, my roommate, her name Taelonda AKA Smoke knocks on my door, telling me that she heard us fucking all night long, that it made her horney. I told her we'll be prepared to be wet again tonight or get your mans to put in some work. Smoke just laughed and went back to her room, grabbing my phone I texted Donovan to see what time he thinks he'll be here and he said I'm at your door. Smiling to myself, I jump up with a cheesy smile headed to the door to greet my new fucking friend.