meeting him.

Hi my name is Gabrielle and today is my third year of college and I'm with my best friends babra and butter. Right now we are on r way to the school! I'm walking in the building and I bump into someone I look up and say "sorry I wasn't paying attention" he said back "no ur fine I wasn't looking either". We say our goodbyes and leave.

~~~~~le time skip~~~~~

It's the end of the school day and I'm about to leave. As I'm leaving the classroom my friends run up to me and say " hey asswipe" (it's our thing to bully each other. I reply"hi butter" I say in a sarcastic voice. She smiles at me and giggles I look to babra and say "hey girl" she nods and continues to eat her pizza I just sigh "let's go"

As we are about to leave I bump into the same guy from earlier" again"

~~~~~~~sorry I'm lazy time skip~~~~~~~~

We talked and I found out his name is Anthony. We hung out and became really good friends he is so so sweet. It's been a month and I may think I'm developing a crush on him. But who knows?

Me and Anthony have become really good friends! and to be honest i think i like him. but I have no idea if he likes me back and i dont want to go threw a not both sided love story again. 

~~~~~~~~~~~~~flashback~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~3rd pov

"w-will you g-o ou-t with m-e?" gabrielle said "hehehheh--HAHAHHAH" he just laughed scarliy "sure lets see how this turns out" then he grabs my rist and took me somewhere i hope ill never see again....

~~~~~~~~~~~~flashback end~~~~~~~~~~

anthonys pov

i was walking home and i see gabrielle standing there crying. i ran over and asked if she is ok she said yes but i didnt beleave her so i just narrode my eyes at her she said "i just dont want to talk about it..." i just sighed and said "ok fine do you want to come over to my place so you can calm down?" she said sure so i start walking twords my home i stared thinking 'shit i forgot to put my pictures away!' so i tell her  when we get home to wait by my bedroom door cuz i have to tidy up.

she said ok we get to my place i run is and start taking things of the wall i was paniking so much i triped and there was a loud thud then gabrielle came in.....

gabrielle pov

i hear a loud thud i rush in to ask if hes ok when i walk in a see a bunch of photose of...me!?  "what the hell ant!?" i scream he just looks at me with wory i just look aournd i see me waling home i see me changing cloths i see me in the shower... i just smile ..

you see there is somthing i didint mention.... im a little insane too heheh..

heyyyyyyyy its meeee and i wanted to say i suck ik but i did not proof read so yeah ill try and right another chapter soon but i started wrighting on my laptop half way threw so yeahh love youuu