Choice m.c

Sarah's P.O.V

When i came home i ran up the stairs as fast as i could, my mom wasn't home yet.

I quickly got the bag i've been hiding for two days now got my wallet and left.

Let me introduce myself,

I'm Sarah and i'm 15 years old,

I'm that girl in tho corner who doesn't talk and is considered a weirdo.. Thats me

It sucks though.. I wish i would be able to talk properly..

When i try to talk to people it sounds like i saw a ghost or something..

And people scare me..

~

I waited at the busstop, i'm going to a Bring Me The Horizon concert.

It was almost 5 o' clock and i wanted to get there early.

But suddenly i saw my moms car passing by.

Shit i wispher shouted,

And I ducked away.

But then the bus pulled up and i got in as quick as i could.

~~

I stood there in line there where only 5 people in front of me, that means i can be in front row.

yay..

But when I looked in front of me I saw a red haired guy staring back at me..

oh..

And then it was eight o'clock and the doors opened.

I felt like people where trying to push me to the ground, so I just ran along with the crowd.

Than I felt a hand grab mine when I looked up I saw the red haired boy.

He smiled at me and pulled me with him,

whut the actual fuck..

"Come on girl keep running I want to be front row!,, the unknown boy shouts.

"I'm trying!!,,

We did get front row..

When we reached the metal bar I tried to keep my distance from it..

Well that distance didn't last long.. I got pushed into the metal bar. It felt like tho whole crowd tried to crush me.

Then I felt a hand grab my shoulder.

"Hey if it hurts I can stand behind you and try keep them away from you,,

"Thanks red head but you don't have to,, and he grabbed my hand

"Call me Michael,,

"Ok Michael,,

(A/n
thank you so much for reading, this is my first fanfic and I suck at writing but I decided to give it a try)