How N-Dubz Reunited! An N-Dubz FanFiction!

This is just a little story I put together using titles from N-Dubz songs and even their individual solo songs. The song titles are in bold. :) 

It was a sunny day in Camden, and Dappy, Tulisa, and Fazer were roaming the streets. They noticed three young boys. They all looked quite sharp and rough, and they were playing with fire outside a shop. They shouted over to Tulisa, "Yo skank! Gimee your number!" Tulisa yelled over, "Oi! What do you think you're playing at?!" and ran over. Dappy and Fazer thought to themselves, "This better not waste my time." and followed her. The three unusual boys extinguished their fire, and ran into the shop. The trio chased after them, then Fazer suddenly stopped to look at the classy looking shades that were on sale. "These shades are immence! I should get a few pairs of these!" said Fazer excitedly. Dappy replied, "Don't get nine!". Fazer sulked, and him and Dappy ran on, following Tulisa and the three youngsters. 

The boys dashed out the fire escape exit and hopped over a high fence, and so Tulisa stopped running with Dappy and Fazer shortly behind her. Tulisa screamed, "I swear, next time I see them, they're gonna shout OUCH!" Fazer replied, "Relax T, they're just teenagers, let them be." Tulisa then said back angrily, "You'd be mad if some strange youth yelled nasty names at you from across the street, wouldn't you?!" Dappy then replied, "Well fuck them! I'm Tarzan, bruv, and I've got no regrets. Come with me to the studio, I've got a good intention." So the trio wondered of in the distance to the studio.

As the band arrived at the studio, their manager yelled, "DAPPY! TULISA! FAZER! Good to see you lot!" Fazer replied, "There's no need to scream my name, bruv." Tulisa sighed and sat on the sofa. Dean, their manager, comforted Tulisa and said, "What's wrong with you then?" She replied softly, "I'm just feeling a bit sick, that's all." Dappy and Fazer looked at each other and laughed, "More like love sick, init!" Tulisa then said, "Go suck yourself, Bigots." Dappy and Fazer got comfortable and  accompanied Tulisa on the sofa. "Why you keepin' secrets from us, T?" asked Dappy curiously. "I ain't keeping nothing from you, let's just work work. I need to get to the X Factor soon to help Ella rehearse." So the trio discussed with Dean whether or not N-Dubz will come back together as a band in the upcoming years.

The next day, Tulisa had plans to do a book signing of her new book; Honest. Dappy and Fazer asked to tag along, but they were only allowed to if they were on their best behaviour. The trio arrived at the book signing, Tulisa went to sit down and prepare for the big event, while disguised Dappy and Fazer hung about suspiciously. Fazer said to Dappy mischiefly, "You got the stuff?" "Yeah, bruv, it's in my bag, init!" replied Dappy. As people were queuing up for their signed Tulisa Book, Dappy and Fazer had disappeared. Tulisa was aware of this, and was quite nervous as to where they had went.

All of a sudden, the lights turned off, and everyone was mumbling to each other, "What's going on? What happened to the lights?" then popped out Dappy and Fazer. The lights turned back on. They were swinging on jungle vine type material that was hanging from the ceiling, they were spraying confetti from cans. The fans were all screaming in excitement but Tulisa was not amused. Dappy yelled to Fazer, "I've never felt so alive!" "Hey, where'd T go?" asked Fazer. Dappy replied, "No one knows!"

After Dappy and Fazer acted like monkeys at Tulisa's Book Signing, they apologised to Tulisa. "Listen, yeah. Just once, can you guys just grow up and act your age? My very own book finally became on sale today, and you both took it all away from me. You even got us banned from the place! These are exactly the type of things that make me consider whether or not I actually want N-Dubz to regroup." Dappy and Fazer both looked at each other in despair. "We're sorry T. We just wanted to have some fun, and by doing that, we messed up your big day." cried Fazer. "Yeah, fun that gets us kicked out from public buildings!" said Tulisa. "Listen, yeah, I need you, init! We need you. Becoming N-Dubz again would be huge! Not just for us, but for the fans, so what do you say? Dubz?" replied Dappy. "Dubz." agreed Tulisa.

So N-Dubz reunited and pleased all their fans worldwide! Especially one in particular called ryry ;) They continued making, writing, and producing their own music, and became the best known UK band in history. THE END!