PEEK A BOO

Hello peeps!!!!!

So I was writing about Samaira and her call to her dada in my story- HITRUL... A thought came up suddenly about writing an os about Mahi bhai's thoughts when he saw Samaira for the first time....

In this I'm assuming that Samaira is the only child after Ziva and Ashwin's girls..

Jaddu is still not a father and Jinks is waiting for his baby Arya to come...

Rohit is back from Australia for Ritika's delivery.... he gives his teammates the good news of the arrival of a princess in their lives...

Virat is jumping and bossing around claiming he is the best chachu and is claiming he cannot wait to meet lil Sammy twice every minute making the team go nut over this hyperactive captain of their team...

And finally it's ipl season and everyone can't wait to play with MI... only because they want to see lil sammy... winning is secondary for everyone now..

Rohit and Ritika are quite sceptical about the way their daughter is going to behave with their team as she's been not too free with people other than her parents and grandparents.... they don't want her to behave cranky with their family... though Ritika is confident that she's going to be happy with the lady gang and moreover the presence of ziva and zoraver will be of great help... but Rohit is not sure how Sam is going to react when she sees her chachus... chachus that have wild energy to generate a dead battery with just a little finger... he was sure his daughter is going to cry seeing Harry's way of dressing and not to mention her Virat chachu's squeals.....

————————————————————————————————————————-

How's this thought?..... 🤨🤨🤔🤔