The Books Editora

Hi, I'm Mih Franklim and I came to talk a little about the publisher I work for, to clarify doubts, and to try to help in any way you who are interested in publishing a physical book. Know that this is not impossible!

^^^

• THE BOOKS EDITORA:

It is an editorial house with experience that was launched on the market in 2017. We came in a humble way, but with the will to provide all the support for editing and selling your book. Seriously, committed and willing to grow together with the author. A publisher where the author will be respected and will have his work receiving the attention he deserves, being able to follow the evolution and creation of his book in physical and e-book.

^^^

Interested? HERE ARE SOME MORE REASONS TO PUBLISH WITH US:

•1nd author has contact with the literary branch in a comprehensive way, getting to know other authors of the publisher, being able to exchange experiences and tips.

•2nd The publisher always seeks to provide opportunities for novice authors who are now entering the literary field.

•3rd You will be able to publish your book for a consistent price that fits in your pocket.

•4th The contact with authors, agents and superiors of the publisher is more perceptive, therefore, the resolution of possible problems is faster.

•5th You will have your profit rate on every sale made, whether physical or e-book, after all, being a writer is a profession. Then you will receive correctly according to the contract generated from your work.

•6th Our books are sold through various websites, e-books by Amazon Kindle, bookstores and among other means of communication.

•7th We carefully evaluate your original. If approved, you will receive an editorial proposal.

•8th We participate in events such as biennials and book fairs. If the author releases the work, it will certainly be present.

^^^

• OUR SOCIAL NETWORKS:

Facebook: @thebookseditora
Instagram: The Books
Website: thebookseditora.com
Instagram: Mih-Franklim
Instagram: Magic Books

On our website you can find out about our products and a little more about us.

^^^

HOW TO SEND MY ORIGINAL?

It's simple, you can send it directly to the publisher's email:

1º - thebookseditora@gmail.com Or to speed up the evaluation process, you can send your original to my e-mail as a literary agent, so I manage you and your work:

2nd -mirela20agentethebooks@gmail.com But Mirela, I have some doubts! My job is precisely that, to clear your doubts and prepare you for the literary branch.

I am always available to answer questions related to the agency.

Contact phone: + 55 27 999193977

^^^

• HOW TO PREPARE THE FILE?

This is a delicate subject where I see a lot of difficulty on the part of the authors. There is no standard for formatting the file, but it is good to remember that organization is essential and, in a way, makes the reading more fluid for the agent who is evaluating the work. These are some "mistakes" made in the files sent for evaluation: 1st indents;

it is good to know and remember the difference between dash and hyphen. - Indent. - hyphen. It is advisable to place the Dash in the dialogs. And not the hyphen.

2nd Paragraphs; many authors forget to place paragraphs.

3rd Format and symbol; the file sent to the publisher will not be the same to be printed, as it will undergo correction and layout.

Remember that Word formatting is not layout. The default letter of the file generally used in publishers is: - Times New Roman, size 12. But of course, it is optional. These are just tips for using Word. I understand that many people do not have a PC - a computer - so in my Instagram profile I try to demonstrate that it is possible to adjust a file by Word on the cell phone.

It will not have the same effect, but it will be organized and in a way that will make the reading flow. I hope these tips helped you assemble the file in Word. If you have more questions follow me on Instagram.

I always highlight file formats and post on other subjects that may interest you.

Instagram: Mih_Franklim
Email: mirela20agentethebooks@gmail.com Phone: +55 27 999193977

I hope I took some doubts on that occasion.

^^^

WHAT TO WRITE ON THE EMAIL?

This is another important issue, some authors forget to identify themselves and it is not possible to make the assessment without having the name of the author, the work, the synopsis, the way to get in touch and, of course, the file. So I made this list to help:

- WORK FOR EVALUATION; puts in the subject of the email.
- BOOK'S NAME; if there is a subtitle, add it too.
- NAME; her full name, and her pseudonym as the author. "If not the same."
- SYNOPSIS; the summary of the book, of course.
- BIOGRAPHY; your biography as an author
- TELEPHONE; to get in touch.
- AND THE FILE; in PDF, so you can move.

^^^

Well I hope I helped in some way. I am willing to evaluate originals and help you if it is your dream to have a book published in physics. For those who do not know me, I am the author Mih, writer of the Underwood trilogy.

I also started with Wattpad. If you want to know my work as an author, this is my mihfranklim profile.

DO YOU HAVE ANY QUESTIONS? LEAVE IT HERE I WILL ANSWER:

Regards, Mih Franklim