Chapter 1

Hi this one going to take a different take on other story's I'm adding puzzles to challenge the readers but you can read on if you don't want to solve them.

It's a cold rainy day on Dalmatian street

Dylan and dolly are in the attic

Dylan: dolly come on please play poodle wolf with me (holding the game)

Dolly: come on Dylan aren't you tired off that game yet (sigh and slumps to the floor)

Dylan: come on dogs body adventure awaits (excitedly)

Dolly: fine I'll play your dumb game since I can't play outside

Dylan and dolly play poodle wolf for a few hours

Dolly: Dylan this games boring all this for a stupid gold chew toy (holding the toy and throwing it at the wall we're it cracks in two)

Dylan: ahhh you broke it that was a collectible (shocked goes to picking up the pieces)

Dolly: sorry Dylan I didn't mean too (concerned look on her face)

Dylan: I know dolly ( Dylan picks up the pieces and a flash drive falls out)

Dylan: (holding flash drive with his paws) what do you thinks on this

Dolly: quick plug it in to your paw pad (excited)

Dylan plugs the flash drive into his paw pad and a video off a German shepherd

Hi my names thunder bolt I'm a famous Hollywood actor slash adventure I made the game poodle wolf and hid the clue to finding the lost chew toy in hopes off finding the dog brave enough to adventure forward in the search to find the temple of the ...

Hi my names thunder bolt I'm a famous Hollywood actor slash adventure I made the game poodle wolf and hid the clue to finding the lost chew toy in hopes off finding the dog brave enough to adventure forward in the search to find the temple of the sun we're the golden chew toy rests many dogs including myself failed to complete the trails (thunder bolt stood up in front off the camera and revived he was missing a paw) this is what awaits you if your not careful only the brave and the strong and the wise will be able to pass the trails that await the temple is located deep in the Amazon rain forest in Brazil the trip wont be easy the Amazon its home to many dangerous creatures from snakes,Jaguars, poisonous spiders, and also the sun tribe a village of vicious dogs who protect the temple of sun I leave this message to who ever finds it to push themselves for fame glory riches and adventure best of luck brave adventure the video ends.

Dylan: wow !!(shocked)

Dolly: whoo a really adventure let's go Dylan

Dylan: (scared) dolly you saw the video wild animals and vicious tribe in a jungle miles away that's before we set our paws into the temple we're who knows what trap awaits us