Short Story Beginning

I trudge down the street stomping through the muddy puddles in anger, dark magic pumping through my veins. My heart pumps faster at the thought of the evil people that live in the town of Storybrooke.

I've been wandering every dimension I can reach in search of him, my one true love, when I ran into a drunken dwarf who spilled the beans about my love, I've been searching for him all alone for the past three or four months trying to figure out what to do and where to go when I found America specifically Storybrooke, Maine a little town that's "under the radar".

I get to the top of a fairly large hill when I catch sight of the perfect little town. The sight of the little town makes my anger intensify because of it's perfection. I storm down the sidewalk and barge into the nice little pawn shop on Gold Street.

"You killed him," I growl through gritted teeth to the evil old man behind the counter.

"What are you talking about?" He asks.

"You killed him," I say again and this time slower.

"I've killed many, dearie, you'll have to be more specific," he says continuing to straighten up his shop.

"Peter. Peter Pan. You killed him," I say specifically.

"Yes I did dearie. I admit it. Are you happy now? Can I get back to work?" He asks.

"No! You can't I want you to bring him back," I say freezing him in place.

"I'm afraid I can't do that dearie it's out of my control," he says.

"Yes you can you're the dark one and I know for a fact that you can," I say my anger raging out of control.

"Maybe I can bring him back but doesn't mean I will. He tried killing my grandson and my whole family," he says getting upset. "You do know he's actually very old?"

"Yes and so am I. His shadow made me a kid again so we could be together," I tell him unfreezing him.

"Why would you want to stay with such an evil person?" He asks.

"Gold I got your signal what's wrong?" Says the person who I assume is the sheriff, she stops short at the sight of me.

"We need to knock some sense into this ridiculous child," Gold says silencing me.

"Well let's at least take this to Granny's Diner so we can have everyone else's opinion on this thing ,whatever is going on." The sheriff says taking my arm and dragging me to a stupid old diner filled with little tables and booths with no cushioning.

"What's going on?" Some lady says.

"We need to talk with this foolish girl," Gold says shoving me down into the booth giving me my voice back.

"He killed him," I tell the new people.

"Specify," Gold coughs.

"Peter Pan," I sigh.

"Look kid Peter Pan is not a good kid he almost killed my son and my friends," the sheriff tells me.

"I don't care what he did he's my only love he's the only person who actually knows how I feel," I tell the people around me.

"Look honey love is a crazy complicated thing I understand if you're confused about it," the same annoying lady says.

"I'm centuries older than all of you. I know more about love than all of you combined," I say angrily. "Now you better bring him back or I'll kill someone." I say sprinting out of the diner and grabbing the first small child I see.

"Hey let go!" The kid yells.

"You have to help me there's evil people trying to hurt me," I lie acting innocent.