💜MY PUP'S MOMMA💜

_____________

⚠Before you read this, make sure to check the tags and warnings! Because it might be uncomfortable for some readers.

Grab your popcorns🍿soft drinks🍻and ice-cream🍦are you ready for a long ride?

Yes? Then let's goooo~

Don't forget to vote and comment, it will be highly appreciated.

Happy reading bunnies. Let's get it. \(^o^)/

_______________

The adult male abruptly woke up from his sleep when he heared the baby's cry and stood up and quickly dashed out of the room into the next one and open the door.

He headed towards the baby crib where a small human body thrashing around frantically and crying loudly.
The male picked the baby up in his arms and swaying it side by side. "Sh sh pup it's okay it's okay I'm here now, daddy is here" The male whispered in his little ear patting the small of his back lightly.

"It's alright love" The alpha hummed against the pup kissing his head again and again but the little babyboy is restless.

He's hungry.

The alpha sigh, feeling like a loser to his pup. He can't even help his pup who's badly hungry. Little Jeon Hanuel is only two months old without his mother to feed him. The new born pup refuse to feed from any kind of formula's and kept crying for something else, something he suppose to be feeding at his age. His mother's feed.

But how unlucky his little Hanuel is that his mother leave him directly after giving birth to him.

It's happened to be like this that the male Alpha Jeon Jungkook found his mate Choi Miseo, an omega who's too arrogant for her rank. She's the overconfident and outgoing omega. Loves partying and fooling around, she loves to dreams big and to have a very good life.

When she met jungkook, the insanly rich and very handsome (unhealthy for my heart) alpha she was ecstastic to know that he was her mate. Not because of the attraction but because of his wealth. Now she can live in luxury and do whatever she wants with her mate's money.

She was a greedy(bitch) omega.

A quick description about my book where lives two types of being, one warewolf and other human beings. They are totally different from each other but lives normally in this world. Human knows about warewolfs since they are living for centuries there. No hate or wars happened, they lived in peace as long as the other is not harming their kind, and peacefully no one dared to did yet.

In warewolf world, when they meet their mate, they don't mark them immediately because it's known as a symbol of marriage. When they want to expand their life and decided to live together forever they married but in warewolf marriages happens to have a ceremony where the alpha, the superior-mark his mate means omega or beta and claim them their's to seal the bond forever.

It's not important to have a mate, many wolves married to their love one's who are not their actual mate that moon goddess choose, it's their choice so when they married with their choices they will broke the bond between them and their actual mate and it's not harming or painful.

So when jungkook met Minseo he was sure she's not the one he had desired to have as his mate. She was totally opposite to his taste. He's a reserved person in nature, he likes a quite and peaceful atmosphere, she was beautiful and perfect in body too but she was too loud and clearly don't know when to shut up. He thought the omega's are shy and cutie but she was not even close to that list.