Chapter one:

Chapter one:

Hinata's POV

"Kring Kring!"

Goes the alarm, which woke me up, the sunlight gave my room a celestial glow, and as I stood up I saw my room, messier than a smokey mountain.

"Aaaughh!" I moaned, I felt frustrated since I had to clean up my room again, good thing it isn't Monday today..

𝙄 𝙝𝙖𝙩𝙚 𝙈𝙤𝙣𝙙𝙖𝙮𝙨..

I sighed and had no choice, but to give my room a make over! I put my headphones on and gave myself some energy to start.

After the cleaning, I crawled my way to bed and layed. I didn't seem to feel well and my stomach aches so I had to go to the nearest generic store.

Oh God why does it hurt so much? I don't seem to remember what I ate last night, but my mouth sort of tastes like noodles..

I went to the nearest store, the sun was shining so bright and I felt really hot, as if I was about to faint, and I did.

I thought I'd fell on the ground but someone catched me.

Don't tell me those fiction stories are happening to me in real life, it's impossible for someone to catch me that fast!

A man with broad shoulders, Dirty blonde hair and Hazel brown eyes gently put me down and I stared at him confused.

"Um..Are you alright?" He asked.

"W-what? W-who are you?!" I nervously shouted.

"Jeez can you turn your voice down a little bit? you'll get everyone's attention, you're making me look like I made a crime scene," He gently whispered.

"I passed by and saw you slowly fainting, I immediately catched you. You should be thanking me for doing that, or else someone would've done something terrible."

"W-what do you mean?" I blushed.

"You know what I mean~"
He smirked and chuckled.

This guy.. I barely know him but he seems like a nice person. I wish I can give him something in return, but I'm just, too timid.

"I really gotta go, thanks anyways," I low-key flipped my hair and walked away.

"Wait-"

I quickly went to the store as fast as I can before he could even say a word, I felt bad but I had to, since I've had very bad experiences when talking to men.

As I entered the store, I saw a bunch of medicines to help me with what I'm feeling today, I also found some bandages so I grabbed those and went to the counter, and as I was about to exit, I bumped into the man I just talked to earlier.

"Ow~" I groaned.

"Oh it's you again miss, want me to help you there?" He asked

"W-wait no you don't need to-"

He cut me off by quickly snatching what I was holding.

"So where are we going?" He cheerfully asked.

I scratched my head and said ill be heading to my home, he agreed and went with me.

We walked and I knew I was TOTALLY in an awkward situation.

The guy's POV

We were walking and I never thought I'd end up with her today, the fresh air passed and her hair was floating in air.

I saw her turn around and her sparkling eyes made me glare at her.

"What? Why are you staring?" She asked.

"There's actually a bug on your hair"

"W-WHAT?! AAaaAaaaaGh!" She screamed and fixed her hair.

I laughed at her and I knew she was a bit pissed off, I told her it was a joke and I gently patted her.

We finally arrived to her home and I waved a goodbye, she smiled and rolled her eyes and quickly ran.

I chuckled and left her.

𝐒𝐢𝐥𝐥𝐲 𝐠𝐢𝐫𝐥.. 𝐛𝐮𝐭 𝐬𝐡𝐞'𝐬 𝐢𝐧𝐭𝐞𝐫𝐞𝐬𝐭𝐢𝐧𝐠..

Hinata's POV
. . .

"What a day to start with~"
I sighed while walking, I went outside again, I saw a bench and went there.

I sat in the middle and took out my book, I read for minutes and I knew I was quite bored. I thought about what just happened earlier.

Im really curious about that guy..

"Hinata? You're reading? What a nerd! Haha," Miru, my friend said, coming towards me.

"Of course I had to, what else can I do?" I sarcastically asked.

"Jeez you really are a nerd, why not join me and Rania in the karaoke Bar?"

"I'm too busy, and it's also Monday tomorrow, so isn't it not a good idea if we stayed up all night?"

"Come on! We could even go to the bookstore right after it!"

"Oh shush, just because you mentioned the bookstore doesn't mean I'll come along that easy,"

"What a bummer!"

"It totally is, well, I'll take my leave! See you in class tomorrow!" I waved a goodbye to Miru and did the same to me.

I'm not that type of person who's so desperate for someone whom I can stay with, I'd rather stay inside my room alone than be with someone in such an awkward situation..

I went home straight and you guys would've expected there'd be someone who'd say "Where have you been?" "You're back!", Well If you did, you're wrong.

I actually live alone in a condominium, because both my parents had to work. My siblings already started their own family.

Sorry for the very short and boring chapter (٥↼_↼)
But I'll try my best to make the next chapter longer and more interesting!

*Sorry for the wrong grammars or incorrect spellings*