One Shot

It was a normal day. I am walking along Divisoria to ride a jeepney that heads to my school. It was still dark, and I can feel the cold breeze touches my skin. The peace that you feel on this current time is totally the opposite when the sun came out.

"Mabini! Mabini! Mabini!"

There you go. I sat on my favorite spot, which is on the end of the jeepney. I love this spot since it is easier for me to went off but if I saw someone who is old enough, I give way.

Another day to conquer. I sighed.

I do not know if I can pass the quiz on math later, I mean-I reviewed but mediocrity is not enough in this university. They will not think twice to give you an F. However, there were considerate professors that will understand you if your excuse is reasonable.

Some part of me wonder if I will graduate on time. But I guess, what matters the most is I graduate so I can pay back to my parents. I want to be successful first on my career before having a family. But who knows what will really happen, right?

Jeez, I'm drowning on my own thoughts once again.

"City Hall!" The driver shouted.

But before the jeep stopped so I can go off, something terrible happened. 

And next thing I knew, the people inside the jeep was getting transferred on the ambulance. Some are shouting from pain, and some are not.

"Doc, room 305. The patient is now awake."