Beautiful Mistake [One Direction fanfiction]

A/N: Okay so, here is the first chapter! I'm sorry this wasn't posted earlier, i've just been really distracted thanks to school and stuff. But yeah, tell what you think of it :)

Oh and Macy is now Farrah (pronounced F-a-r-a) and Melissa is now Aminah (pronounced A-m-i-n-a) :D 

Next chapter will come after i get 5 comments and 10 likes on this chapter:)

-----------

“Aminah, baby, wake up. Do you wanna see our new place?” Farrah let her small finger brush the child's cheek while she attempted to wake her up. The small girl's eyelids fluttered slowly before she opened her beautiful hazel brown eyes. Farrah beamed down at her daughter before she grabbed her and pulled the two of them out of the car. She wrapped her arms around Aminah and carried her in her arms as she payed the driver.

Aminah had let her head rest on her mother's shoulder and was quickly falling back asleep. Farrah opened the big door of the big complex and headed to the lift. Pressing the small button with a black five written on it Farrah waited anxiously as the lift went up and. As the lift came to its stop, the young women stepped out of it and searched for the door with the surname Davis written on it. She quickly found the door and took a deep breath before knocking on the brown wooden door. Steps where getting closer to the door and soon enough, it opened. A young girl was standing in front of them, her blond hair pulled in to a loose bun and reading glasses in front of her green eyes. She was wearing a honey coloured jumper with a pair of skinny light blue jeans that hugged her legs. She cracked a smile as soon as she laid her big green eyes on here best friend before she wrapped her in to a tight hug, making sure she didn't wake up the small child who was still asleep.

“Farrah!” she squealed with happiness. 

“God I'm so happy you're here! I've missed you so much and it's just ugh!” A light chuckle escaped Farrah lips as she smiled at her best friend. Kelly pulled back and stepped out of the entrance so her friend and the small child could enter the flat. Farrah discarded her brown ankle boots and put her daughter down. Instantly the girl woke up and whined.

“Hey baby, look where we are!” The mother told the small child who's eye light up in a matter of seconds as she through herself on the blond girl in front of her.

“Kei!” she squealed while Kelly lifted her and embraced her in her arms. A smile formed on Farrah's face as she saw the cute moment between two of the most important people in her life. After a few seconds, Kelly pulled away and put Aminah down She started dressing the child of her black coat and pulled of her black boots. The two of them, together with Farrah, stepped in to the flat and walked to the living room. The walls in the room were painted in a cream white colour while the floor was dark wooden. There was a big white couch and a matching armchair while a glass table was placed in front of the two furniture. The room look as if it was brand new, everything was stain-free and Farrah hoped that it was stay like that for a long time. Aminah threw herself on the fluffy white couch and her mother sighed but shook her head with a smile.

“Come on, you wanna check out your new room?” Kelly asked the small girl who look up from the couch with pure joy in her eyes while her dark hair bounced.

“Yeah!” she smiled and joined the two young women who walked to one of the three bedrooms grabbing her mother's and Kelly's hands. The last named stopped in front of one of the white doors and smiled down at the child. On the door the letters A, M, M, I, A and H were placed together painted in all of the rainbow colours. Aminah stood on her toes reaching the door handle and opened the room open wide.