Part 46.A chance

"Wh-what" I stuttered as I looked away, trying to make it less obvious because of the blush forming on my face

The warmth that his hand gave to mine gave me chills. It was so amazing and how my hand fit in his was prefect.

I shook my head as I cursed myself.

"Stop it Jeon" I said as I sighed.

"Stop making such promises which you cannot keep" I looked at him straight in the eyes.

"Because in the end I would be the one who would suffer the most" I took my hand away from his softly and cleared my throat.

"No baby not this time because I lost you once and I'm not gonna do it twice" He said as he placed his index finger on my chin but I avoided looking at him.

"Look at me love" He said so sweetly and how I melted at it. But I knew that if I give in now I would regret it later.

He's just messing with you y/n.

"Sto-" I tried to say as he suddenly pecked my lips.

I was shocked.

"Wha-" I tried to form a sentence and once again he cut me off my kissing me again.

"Jungkook-" I furrowed my eyebrows as he was about to kiss me again but I placed my hand on his lips.

He kissed my hand softly which was covering his mouth. I sighed as I kept looking at him.

He has changed a lot. He works out way to much I guess because looking at those biceps I can tell.

His skin was so clean and shiny and how I wish to touch it. All of a sudden he took my hand and placed it on his right cheek.

"Slap me, kick me, yell at me y/n but I am never ever letting you walk away from me" He said as he pressed his forehead with mine.

He wiped the tears following from my eyes which I didn't even noticed.

"I love you y/n and I missed you a lot" He said as he looked at me.

Suddenly we heard someone clearing their throat and we both shot away from each other so fast that my head hit the window.

"Ouch" I massaged my head but Jungkook did it for me.

Why are you doing this to me?

"Well what do we have here?" Jimin said as he smirked at both of us.

"Nothing and stop giving me that look" I said as I furrowed my brows and shifted a little making some space between Jungkook and me.

"What. I didn't say anything" Jimin raised both of his hands and I rolled my eyes as a small smile made it's way on my lips.

Jimin winked at me as he went back to his seat.

"Wow it just took him one sentence to make you smile " He pouted as I looked at him and chuckled.

"Stop acting so childish" I said as it was time for dinner already.

The flight attendant gave us the menu cards and I picked the 'Rice with chicken curry'.

I took my phone out of my handbag and went through my mails. Aside from helping grandpa I had my own business in the fashion industry.

"Jamais Vu" was the name of my brand and ofcouse there were all sort of items from the priciest to the lowest cost.

Grandpa and grandma were so proud and I never knew that the people would love 'Jamais Vu' so much.

In a week we could have an anniversary of my brand because it has been 3 years since I started it and it helped me alot.

We ate in silence but Jungkook kept making conversation as I tried to answer it in few words.

Suddenly I felt the urge to just forgive him because he was trying way to much.

Plus what's wrong in being his friend right?

"Fine Jeon I will accept your apology" I said as he looked at me and smiled like a child.

How I missed his bunny smile.

I smiled at him as he pulled me close and hugged me so tightly that I would disappear.

I could smell his cologne and it was sweet just the opposite of his personality.

He pulled away as he looked at me with so much love?

"Okay so how have you been?" I asked as I tried to avoid the awkwardness that I felt now.

"I am good" He said as he clicked his tongue like it was nothing.

"I saw how much have you became successful with your own fashion brand and you helping your grandpa is amazing " He said as he rubbed the back of his neck shyly.

"Stalking much" I saw sarcastically as he laughed and nodded his head.

"Well sorry but I care about you way too much y/n" He said as I nodded and raised my eyebrows.

After finishing dinner the flight attendant took away the dishes as we tried to prepare ourselves for bedtime.

I was tired as hell and I felt like if I kept my eyes open for even a minute now I would be torturing myself.

I closed my eyes as I leaned back on my sit and just as the sleep consumed me I felt someone pulling me close and covering me with a blanket.