Pixie dust

It was a regular day - sort of. If Nico Di' Angelo went to the carnival everyday, it would definitely be a 'regular' day. And in all honesty, Nico didn't even want to be there. The only reason he came was because his boyfriend, Will Solace had put out his lip in the damn adorable way will did it.
"Damn it will!" Nico frowned. "How the hell did you manage to talk me into this shit?"
Will smirked that sexy smile that always made nico feel dizzy in the head. "Hmm, I dunno babe, maybe it's because you find me incredible sexy?"
Nico blushed and then became mad. "I do NOT find you sexy! Or incredible! You just - just -"
"See?" Will presided. "You can't disagree with me!"
"Oh shut the fuck up will!" Nico groaned.
The two lovebirds walked in silence until Nico became aware of the kids running around. They were all holding this strange pink fluff that sparkled like pixie dust...and the even weirder part was how they bit off pieces of it like savage monkeys, who were just handed bananas.
"What the hell is that pink stuff?" Nico asked.
Will stopped in his tracks." You're kidding right? Cmon you have to be kidding. There is no way you don't know what the hell that is!"
Nico frowned. " do I LOOK like the type of guy to hang around pink fluffy unicorn poop dancing with rainbows?" Will bit back a laugh. "Maybe when you wear that one shirt you have."
"Oh gods!" Nico shouted. "Don't you dare bring that up!"
"Why didn't you tell me you were a secret fanboy of my little pony: friendship is magic?"
"OH FUCK! You brought it up!"
Will smirked. "You seriously don't know what cotton candy is?"
"Well am I supposed too??"
Will smirked knowingly. "Cmon babe! Let's go introduce you to the part of heaven you ain't ever seen before!"
Nico trailed behind will and grumbled. " I'm the death kids, I'm going to hell - idiot!"
If will heard Nico he didn't pay him any attention. He just kept trailing forward looking for something.
Finally will spotted the pink fluffy cotton candy, Nico now referred to as pixie dust.
"Stay here ghost dude."
"But -"
Nico was cut off by a quick peck on the lips, before will ran off and bought some cotton candy.
When he came back Nico growled. "Oh my gods. You ACTUALLY bought that unicorn poop?"
Will grinned. "You can't spell unicorn without Nico - which is a secret coded message that means - eat it!"
Will handed Nico the 'pixie dust'.
Nico hesitated and then took a tiny bit and dropped it. His pupils dilated and suddenly Nico screamed out," GUESS WHAT?? I'M GAY AND I'M A FUCKING PROUD MY LITTLE PONY FRIENDSHIP IS MAGIC FANBOY AND AHHHH! IM GOING TI FUXKUN FANGIRL SCREAM! EEEEKKJJK!"
Nico ripped off his black coat and ripped off his black t-shirt revealing his pale skinny chest. He started to do the Harlam shake until his pants fell down revealing his rainbow dash underwear.
"WOOHOO! SHAKE IT OFF! AND THE PLAYERS GOING TO PLAY POAY PLAY PLAY PLAY AND THE -"
" Nico!"
Nico looked up and was tackled by will.
Nico crashed to the floor and wills lips landed on his.
When the pulled away, will smirked. "God you are so damn sexy this way. Maybe I should buy you cotton candy more often."