P A R T O N E

This story opened to a fox, who was pretty much mostly human. She had red hair, fox ears, and really grey eyes. She may look useless at times, but she never gave up. Her name was Kiada Masukae. She went to school where there was a lot of people trying to make it theirs. Talk about controlling...

Kiada was on her own a lot of the time. She usually slept outside and used her claws to grab fish from out of the sparkling waters. She'd been eating fish, making fires so she was able to heat it up nice and fresh.

The story began at her school, where she wore her black and white hat to cover up the fact that she had ears. People would probably go crazy if they saw that. People in the town of Suganomé weren't used to foxes. To be truthful, a lot were hateful of them, reasons dating back a long time ago.

She had the ability to de-claw herself also, to make herself regular alongside the other townsfolk.

She walked over to her high school and walked into her class, and sat down at her desk. The whole class was already seated, but Mr. Haruno was late.

20 seconds later, he entered the class.

"I'm sorry class, I got a little carried away with paperwork because I lost them but then I found them so I'm here now..." he laughed nervously. "Um, miss with the black and white hat... could you take that off please?"

It was funny, because Mr. Hair I knew everyone's name. Everyone was in this class a lot of years with him but with everything going on Mr. Haruno was in a haze, unrealizing of what he was saying or doing.

Kiada looked up. "Who, me?"

"Yes, could you take your hat off...?" He asked her again.

"No, thanks." She replied in an impertinent manner then looked back down at the desk.

Mr. Haruno walked over to her desk, taking her hat off her head. Before anyone had the time to look, Kiada froze time, taking her hat back from him. Once everything unfroze, Mr. Haruno's eyes widened.

"Whoa, wait... how'd you get that?"

Kiada smiles sweetly, and responded. "Magic!"

Mr. Haruno decided to shrug it off. Everyone laughed.

"Alright, anyways let's get out our grammar books and turn to page 12." Mr. Haruno explained as he turned toward the class again. "We're having a quiz to test your grammar abilities, you will need a pencil."

Tykio, who was sitting right next to Kiada, leaned toward her.

"Hey you." He said with a smirk. Kiada looked up at the boy who she had been sitting beside for half the semester, and who had never spoken to her until now.

"What?" She asked.

"I said hey you, but anyways do you have a pencil?" He asked.

"No! I don't, so leave me alone. Thank you!" She replied sourly.

Tykio raised his eyebrows, "alrighty."

"If you don't shut up, I will smack you in a very abominable way." She responded to him in annoyance and anger.

Mr. Haruno looked at them.

"Is there something wrong?"

"Oh, nothing is wrong, Mr. H." Tykio answered for her. "Oh by the way, Mr. Haruno, could I borrow a pencil?"

Mr. Haruno then smiled at Tykio, "why certainly," he replied.

Mr. Haruno walked over to his desk, unknowing that there was a pencil on the ground that wasn't picked up. Mitsuki gasped.