Chapter 1

This is my first book ever. I woild reallly appreciate your comments and votes 😊 Thank you so much. I hope you will love it.

I would like to dedicate this chapter to @dailyamuala. Thanks for being the first person to comment on my book and motivate me with your beautiful and supportive words.

Ian's pov...

Aah! Aah! Aah!! Mmm...she screamed as she came with full force around me. She was above me riding my dick right now. I slapped her ass as I told her to keep going till I reached my high.
I took my throbbing cock out of her hole and spurted my cum on the girl's cunt.
As I took both her breasts into my hands and pinched her nipples hard.
Andddd.....I was done with her.
"Last night was fun now you can leave Miranda." My name is Riki not Miranda and babyyy i want more, she said.

No and Whatever!! Jesus Christ these chicks just can't resist me and fuck she is so clingy. I forgot her name and still she wants to fuck.

I got up to take a shower and made my way to the bathroom. "LEAVE".

She was scared by my intimidating personality and I liked it that way. She got up and started to scramble around my room for her clothes and hurried out of my mansion.

After that I cleaned myself. I loved it. I loved being single. I loved how I could fuck anyone I wanted and I loved sex. I got dressed in my grey armani and left for the office.

As i walked into my company everyone went silent. Everyone wished me "Good morning" and I  confidently strode to my office nodding a few times but not glancing their way. Not even once. 

My assistant knocked and came in with my coffee her top hanging low and told me about my meetings for the day. I wasn't in a mood to even look at her today so i just ignored her and listened to her tell me about my meetings.

Sir you have lunch with your father at The Ritz-carlton today. Fuck I totally forgot about the lunch with father. He said he wanted to discuss something very important. Okay Rita you can leave now, I said.

I saw her frown but decided to ignore as I had more important things to do.

I got to the files and started to go through the important documents and signed where needed.

I had two conference meetings today and both the deals got finalised. I knew I would get them. "Self-appreciation is Important. Remember you have been criticizing yourself for years, and it hasn't worked. Try approving of yourself and see what happens." That is what I always teach my employees as well.

I had to meet my father for lunch. I left the building and my Lamborghini was already there waiting for me. My driver opened the door for me.

As we were on the road I got a call from my mama. I picked the call and wished her with a kiss. She asked me about my whereabouts and told me to handle the meeting with my father calmly and told me to not make a fuss in the restaurant.

I was now very curious as to what father has to say.

I wished her Good day and kept the phone after promising her to not create a scene.

                                                                                    ❣❣❣❣❣❣❣❣❣❣❣❣

I punched the table as I shot daggers at my father, explains why mama asked me not to create a scene.

Earlier, 

I soon reached the hotel and saw my father sitting there waiting for me. Good afternoon father ! I greeted him as we shook hands. Sit he said.
I have ordered our usual, I nodded.

'Uncomfortable' cannot even describe how we felt right now.

I finally broke the silence as I asked him what was needed to be discussed.

"Son as you know my friend Carl Davies has a daughter."

Well I don't remember her and what's it to do with her... I narrowed my eyes at him, looking perplexed as to where this conversation was heading.

We have decided to merge our companies and Carl and I have decided to get you two married. Wait, Whatttt !! I exclaimed as I punched the table and shot daggers at my father, explains why mama asked not to create a scene. How can he fucking decide my wedding without my acknowledgement? Without my consent! 

"Father what are you saying....I won't marry anyone. Nope !! Not happening Mr. Morningstar. Forget it."  What the fuck is happening, out of nowhere he comes with a wedding proposal which have already been decided for.

"First of all calm the fuck down, secondly you are marrying her whether you like it or not I don't care, it's going to bring huge profits to both our companies and Amara will be a great for our family. And lastly we both have already given our words to each other and you should know WE BUSINESSMEN DO NOT GO BACK ON OUR WORDS."

My father has lost it he wants me to marry anyone just because he has given his word. It's my fucking life and I don't do weddings I just fuck the chicks.

You are meeting her tomorrow when we visit their company no ifs and buts. I frowned but just nodded at him. I wanted to argue but I remembered my promise to my mother and secondly it will be making huge profits for our company he says.

I bid my respect to father and went back to my mansion. As I reached I told my help to bring my files to the office.

I straight away went to take a shower and thought about what father had said today. It was stressing me out. I didn't want to marry anyone. I wasn't marriage kind. I don't even know her for all I know she might be a rich brat who spends her fathers money on makeup and clothes.

"If I am to marry her.....I will make sure that bitch will suffer and I will make sure to ruin her life."

Little did he know what was going to happen tomorrow. His plans for her were all going to go down the drain.

I went back to my home office and got to work. After which I don't remember when sleep took over me.

Hey guys :)
How was the chapter...comment down below...this is my first book but i will make sure it's one of the best you have read. Just Kidding. I hope you all give me a chance :) and enjoy reading :D
I will update next chapter soon. You are in for a great ride.

Please vote if you like guys :)

Love ya readers ;)