Chapter 1 // Back In Seoul

Y/N: I'm so happy we're in the same school again!

Jihyo: I know right! I missed you so much..

Y/N: Same same same, how is Jk doing btw?

Jihyo: Fine, I guess. I didn't heard that much from him this summer...

Y/N: Really? Is he maybe on vacation or something?

Jihyo: I think so.... Did you told him you're back in Seoul?

Y/N: No not yet, I wanted to tell him but I just want to see the look on his face when he sees me in school...:)

Jihyo: HAHAHHAHAHA, lmao. You evil..

Y/N: ehehehe, I know

Jihyo: hahahaha, I missed you so much! Do you maybe want to get coffee after school? Then we can catch up a bit :)

Y/N: oh yeah sure, can Jk come too?

Jihyo: Sure, why not?

Y/N: Yay! But I need to go now.. Bye, see you tomorrow!

Jihyo: See you tomorrow!

                     END OF CALL

I was calling my childhood friend Jihyo. We know each other since we were 6 but when I was 10 I moved to my grandma in Busan. Now we're 7 years later and I'm back in Seoul. Tomorrow is the first day of school and I can't wait to see my friends Jungkook and Jihyo. I missed them so much... They probably changed so much.. I can't wait to meet their new friends too.. They always talked about them.

It was getting a bit late so I picked my outfit for the next day and went to sleep.

                       NEXT DAY

BEEP BEEP BEEP BEEP BEEP

Y/N: UGHHH SHUT UP, THERE ARE PEOPLE TRYING TO SLEEP HERE

BEEP BEEP BEEP BEEP BEEP

Y/N: SHUUUTTT UUUPP... oh wait

I opened my eyes and came to the realisation that I needed to go to school....so I got up, showered, brushed my teeth, put on my clothes

I was ready for school. I had 30 minutes before the bus came so I decided to go downstairs and eat something. I saw my dad lying on the couch drunk. I put a blanket over him because I don't wanted him to get cold. I ate some toast grabbed my bag and got to the bus stop. I was waiting for Jungkook, he doesn't lives that far away from me so if he goes with the bus he probably goes to this bus stop.

I was just living my life, waiting for the bus to arrive until I felt someone putting their hands on my eyes

Y/N: WAIT, WHO THE FUCK IS THIS.. I HAVE PEPPER SPRAY

.... : Luke, I'm your father..

Y/N: Wait... I know that voice... JUNGKOOK??

Jungkook: hehe, you got me

Y/N: Damn kook, I was scared as hell

He put his hands away from my eyes so I could see again. I immediately turned around and saw his cute bunny smile. He gave you a hug.

Jungkook: Damn, I missed my little sister so much

He always called me his little sister.. I  was only 2 months younger than him.. And I'm not even his real sister.. But we have such a strong friendship that other people not really think that its weird..