Who Am I?

Hey, my name is Erica Powers but you can call me Ricky for short. My whole life was ruined by one decision, my parents decided to move from our amazing mansion in the city to a shabby beach house, the wort bit about it is that my older sister, Vicky, my younger brother and sister (they are twins) Rachael and Michael and myself had to leave all of our best friends and friends and were transferred to a poor school with 99 or so kids, the terrible thing is that that school we don't know anyone there. Another thing is that even my birthday was a disaster, no cake and no friends or even presents, and yes thats right, I'm 16 now and it's nearly time to lead my own life and 2 years before I become an adult. I still can't believe that I am nearly an adult, I would probably be and immature adult, a child basically. But I have got to say the best bit about moving to a beach house is that I have created a bond to the sea, like a passion or a love to it and I go swimming everyday in it since I'm right next door to it and it's the school holidays so 8 weeks off school... YAY!!!!
____________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________
Authors Note:
Sorry that its a really bad introduction to a story but its all that I could think of....... Sorry this chapter is so short, I will make sure the other ones are a reasonable amount....
Thanx
Han