o. BUT IT'S BETTER IF YOU DO

but it's better if you do,

written by -crazygenius.

┠━━━━━━━━━━┦

prologue.

           ON A CLOUDY NIGHT FALLING on a tuesday in the middle of may, moonlight shone through the cracks of a windowsill and onto the face of an insecure boy, holding another boy in his small arms. they created a blanket of warmth within each other, and they both knew that they craved something more than the title of "just friends." 

they both knew that being friends just wasn't enough, so clay had confessed the hour before. it was at a sweet dinner created just by the touch of clay's intelligence, and after they sat by a fireplace and laid in each other's arms. george needed time to think about his commitment. he knew he loved the boy, but what was the cost? and was he worth fighting for?

"give me some reasons." george's voice was hidden and muffled in the cloth of clay's couch, rough around the edges; imperfect. "reasons of encouragement. something to make me feel at rest here in your arms. reasons as to why i should make it official, and for us to fight the discouragement together."

those words were dark like a statement and made clay's heart flutter. george wanted something more, and his words confirmed just that. clay's blood-red cheeks flared, cuddling into george's side and whispering, "that's all you had to ask, love." 

»«

this is my first gream (georgenotfound x dreamwastaken) book i've written 

disclaimers;

i write this out of peace and love, and in no way ever will i try to force this ship onto george and dream. if they admit that they are uncomfortable, then i will gladly remove this from my account.

all the love