A Night With Somebody

A night with somebody

Hello I am George and I'm going to share my experience that happened to me with someone who I just met one night.

The moon is shining bright that night. So bright that it lightens up the street that used to be dark at night. It was around 10 o'clock in the evening when I got off work. I walking my way home when I passed by a street that used to so dark at night. I've never gone  thru that streets before because many crimes happened on that streets before. But that night I went that way. I don't know where this street is it leading but there's something in my mind saying that I should go to that streets. I don't see anyone on that streets so I thought it was safe. While I was walking down that street I can feel the wind blew stronger and the way started to get dark. The moon was covered by clouds. I started to feel a bit unease but I continue to walk. I saw a street light from a bit far. And from my back I can hear footsteps. The footsteps became louder and faster and it feels like it was coming to me. So I walk a bit fast until I was running. The moon was completely covered by clouds so the streets were so dark. I was heading to the street light that I saw. And when I'm near the streets light. The sound of footsteps was gone. I feel a bit relieve from that moment. I shouldn't have walk into this street. When I reached the street light I was exhausted. So I held into the pole and inhale deeply. Sweat is running all over my face my clothes were wet and I felt thirsty. I can feel the cold wind passing through me drying some of my sweat. When suddenly the light were blinking. I looked up and I can say that anytime the light will be gone. After that I the sounds of footstep came back. I can hear it clearly how the heels of that shoes makes a loud sound when it hits the asphalt. I started to get scared. I can hear my heart beat so loud like a drum as it matches the sound of that footstep. I don't know what to do my legs are shaking I tried to look around to see if there's anyone. It was so dark I can't  see a thing out of it. The light blinks faster . My heart beat is racing . And the sound of the footstep became louder. And before the lights went out. The footsteps were gone and I can feel that who ever it is . Its right infront of me

And a saw a hand reaches for me. I don't know what to do so I tried to run. But before I have taken a step. A hand grabs my clothes. So I stopped because I thought a gun have already pointed at me. " Please take all of my things ! Please don't kill me".  I begged. And I heard a voice whispered to my ears saying. "Don't be afraid". "Because I was also afraid of the dark.". "Please don't do anything to me I was just passing by". It says.

It has a soft tone of voice so I knew it was a girl.

"What?" I say. And the light went back and the clouds that covered the moon passes by. And the streets went bright again. Wind blew softer now. I saw a girl holding my clothes. She looks so scared. I was relieve when I saw her. I even thought that I'm going to die that night. I pull her hands away from my clothes. And then I saw her face. She was so beautiful. but she is still scared coz I can see it in her face. I was staring at her scared face . She really is beautiful. I hold her other hands . I can feel her soft hands gripping tight my hands. " Its Okay. I'm not going to do anything to you I'm a good guy" I say. Her head slowly went up and looked at me.

 When she saw me she feel a bit relieved. Her hands stopped to grip and pulls it. I knew that she was embarrassed. The look in her face change from scared to a bit embarrassed. The moment became awkward so I step back. She bow down and say I'm sorry. " No it nothing". I say. and I walked back. In my mind I was scared too but its funny how things went. I head back to the streets to take my route back home. While I was walking I looked back to look at the girl. But she's already gone . I thought that she runs away. So I just ignore it. But when I looked at my right. I was shocked.

My upper body moves a bit to left. I saw the girl walking beside me. When she saw me. She smiled and said " like you've seen a ghost". I acted I wasn't shocked pulled my shirt down to act cool and I say " no I'm not". She laughed at me and she say that I was also scared back then. She even repeat what I say with a annoying tone of voice " please take all of my thing. Please don't kill me . Huh. " . I was a bit annoyed about what she said but it was really the truth. " Huh like your not also scared" so I also repeat what she say with a annoying tone too. I saw her laughed. The light of the moon lighten her face.

 She was really beautiful. And I was just staring at her while she laughed at a slow motion. And I heard her say " you're a funny guy. At first I thought your some criminals so I kept a distance. And when I saw you reaches the street light I stopped. Coz I don't know maybe your just luring me into the light . " I laughed and looked at her shoes. She is wearing a heels and I can hear it making a loud footsteps while is walking. When we reached the main street. I say goodbye to her but she held my hand. " Are you going to leave me here? " She said. I'm quite not sure about what is she trying to tell so I asked " leave you here? No . Okay ill get you a cab and your on your own then? " .

 She declined and said that " It was already late and my parent won't probably let me in. I think they've already closed the door. You see my parents is so strict that they can bear the fact to let their daughter sleep in the streets it happens to me all the time I was late". I was going to laugh but I've covered my mouth. And so I asked her if she wants she can stay the night in my apartment. Before she agrees she said " promise me you won't do anything stupid or else.......... I will take all of your things and kill you . You hear me? " I wasn't sure if she is just pissing me off or she was making herself safe even if she's beautiful and young I won't do anything to her I'm not that kind of guy.

So she comes with me.

When we reach my apartment she quickly asked where is the room and immediately locked herself in the room. It was funny thought. I was going to asked her for food but she locked herself up. I'm was hungry that time so I looked for food in the fridge I've found some left over pizza and reheat it in the oven toaster. I've opened the tv, eat the pizza while sitting in the couch. I don't know how this happened. But she gets out of the room and head straight to the couch.

 Sit next to me a grab the remaining piece of pizza in my plate. I'm starving she say . After finished eating the pizza she go to the fridge to look for food. But my fridge was empty. So she asked me if I got some food ? I replied no and suggest to order pizza. She happily agrees. I've ordered pizza. While waiting for the pizza . she is sitting on the couch with her knees up and her hands wrapped into her knees. I've asked her to put down her knees because the couch might get dirty. She just ignore me . The door bell rings . And she immediately heads to the door and opened it. it was the delivery of pizza.

She slept on my lap. I was just staring at her while she is sleeping. When the morning comes she leaves my apartment. Without even telling me her name or her number all she say is " thanks for everything . Hope we can do this again sometimes. ". I'm not sure about what to say so I just say " okay next time. " And after that night I've never seen her since then. Maybe in the future well bump into each other. And still I was hoping that she will come to my apartment.

"I've been wishing for someone to be mine. But now, I wish for maturity to realize that even if someone wouldn't be mine, "I'll still be fine."

The End ... ____________________________________