Stigma

He sat there... Under the cold running water of the shower...Tears flowing steadily from his eyes... a wave lenght of depression and PTSD hits him in the middle of the cold and harsh night... No one up to help... Cold droplets of water fall onto his naked, shivering, and fragile body... His long, white, wet hair covering his face... Sitting on the cold tile floor, curled up into a small ball... His tears mixing with the cold water... He sniffed and shivered

"Why couldn't I have done anything..." He whispered. "Why was I so stupid not to do anything!?" Tears flowed faster from his eyes. He sat there and cried "I don't deserve to live..." He mumbled as he sipped on his 10th glass of wine for the night. New tears flowed from his eyes... The whole breakdown repeats itself...

Meanwhile in a shared bedroom next to the bathroom. Bruno was awoken by the sound of running water. Bruno looked at the time. It was 2:39 AM. Bruno sat up in bed confused. 'Who's trying to take a shower at 2 am?' Bruno thought. Bruno got up and walked toward the bathroom door. He pressed a ear to the door and heard light sobs mixed with the shower running. Bruno became worried. He tried openning the door but failed, learning that it was locked. Bruno used Sticky Finger to create a zipper on the door to get inside the bathroom. The sobbing getting louder as he approached the shower. Bruno pulled back the shower curtain to reveal a fragile Abbacchio curled up on the tile floor crying relentlessly. Bruno immediately took action. Bruno swiftly shut off the shower and grabbed a towel. Bruno wrapped Abbacchio in the warm towel and lifted him out of the shower. Bruno placed Abbacchio on the bathroom floor and dried him off. Abbacchio still continuing to cry but because of Bruno's presents he seemed to have calmed down a bit. Bruno finished drying Abbacchio off and left to find Abbacchio a pair of boxers to put on. Bruno returned to Abbacchio and stood him up. Bruno slipped the boxers onto Abbacchio and carried him into the bedroom. Bruno placed Abbacchio onto thier shared bed and climbed into his lap. Bruno wrapped his hands around Abbacchio's waist and looked up at him. Fresh tears began to fall from Abbacchio's eyes. Bruno hugged Abbacchio tightly.

"Why do you care about me so much..." Abbacchio said.

"Why would you ask that?! I care about your because I love you so much, Leone! I hate seeing you this way because it hurts my heart to see you in so much pain!" Bruno said. Abbacchio looked at Bruno with a sad stare. He closed his eyes and sighed. "No matter what, I will always love you! I just want to see you happy." Bruno said caressing Abbacchio's face in his hands. Bruno placed his forehead against Abbacchio's, gazing at him lovingly. Abbacchio wrapped his hands around Bruno, pulling him into a tight hug. Abbacchio begins crying again, pressing his face into Bruno's shoulder. Bruno lightly brushes Abbacchio's long hair with his hand, trying his best to get Abbacchio to calm him down. Bruno lifts Abbacchio's head off of his shoulder and wipes away Abbacchio's tears with his thumb. Bruno gave Abbacchio a small smile and finally leaned in to kiss Abbacchio. The kiss was slow and passionate. Bruno slipped his tongue into Abbacchio's mouth, exploring Abbacchio's wet cavern. Bruno licked Abbacchio's lips before moving down to softly kiss Abbacchio's jaw line. Bruno left light pink marks on Abbacchio's fragile skin.

"I love you so much, Leone. Always remember that please." Bruno whispered. Abbacchio closed his eyes and sighed. Bruno pulled Abbacchio down so the two of them were laying down facing eachother. Bruno cupped his hand around Abbacchio's cheek and kissed it lightly. Abbacchio has managed to calm down.

"T-thank you..." Abbacchio whispered. Bruno smiled at Abbacchio.

"Anything for you, babe." Bruno whispered. Abbacchio wrapped his hands around Bruno's waist, feeling the lace lingerie he was wearing. Bruno ran his hand's through Abbacchio's hair, soothing him. Eventually Abbacchio finally fell asleep with Bruno in his warm embrace.

END