'Save' and 'reset'

Deku pov

It was somehow a normal day at UA no league of villains no anything! That was till I thought about what would it be like if I could just save and reset time. Right when I thought about that to things popped up one said 'save' and the other said 'reset'. I didn't know what to do but something told me to close my eyes so I did. When I opened them again the things were gone which made my jumped how did that even happen?

After a lot of thinking while going back to the dorms I decided to tell Kacchan and todoroki about it when I got to the dorms. There was no villain attacks when I was heading to the dorms which for a normal person would be good but I started getting scared. I texted Kacchan and Todoroki before hand that I wanted to tell/show them something which made them very curious about what it was. When I got there Kacchan yelled about at me "what is it you nerd and why did you take so long"! "Oh well um sorry I texted you two right after it happened almost right after we got of school but... I think I can save and reset time".

I could just hear Kacchan laughing like a madman while Todoroki just looked at me like I was crazy. "I-I-I prove it" I said and closed my eyes while only thinking about those two things. "W-what the nerd wasn't joking"! I opened one eye to see Kacchan with a face that was put shock while Todoroki look scared I then realized something was moving my hand to the reset button so I quickly grabbed my hand with my free one and asked for there help which they tried but in the end something still made everything reset. I woke up with a face full of buttercups and to find Todoroki looking at where we were with confusion.

Sans pov

You see life in the underground was nice once I found out the truth about frisk and Chara. It turned out nether frisk nor Chara wanted to kill anyone but their souls somehow became one turning them into a killing loving child thing. It took a lot of getting used to but in the end they came to live with me and papyrus in Snowdin. Chara was the perfect pranking buddy with their loves for jokes, they being able to turn invisible since their a ghost, and them doing their own prank to new people with writing on something their going to die and it's perfect since they are a ghost after all. Frisk on the other hand doesn't really like Chara's little pranks mostly the " your going to die" one.

One day frisk came up to me. "You're waiting for another reset aren't you"? "Heh I guess you can read me like a book kiddo" right when I said 'book' I pulled one out and gave it to them. "Well it's not happening" right then they gave me a hug and I hugged back. Right then I woke up back in my bed again they made another reset and right after they told me they weren't going to again.

Author's note

Hi so yeah I'm not making any new stories and also I don't know much about bnha I just came up with this idea and fell in love with it.