Trust...

~Kaede's POV~

I looked at the green haired boy "you forgot your talent?" I asked him, still not understanding what he meant by 'I don't remember my ultimate talent' he nodded and smiled. "Yeah." "But.. how?" I asked. He just looked away "I don't know." I smiled before patting his shoulder. "I am sure you'll remember it soon enough!" Shuichi looked at me. It seemed like he was waiting for me. I nodded "see you around Amami-San." I turned around and followed Shuichi who was already walking away. "Hey, wait for me!"

[TIME SKIP]

~Rantaro's POV~

Everyone was looking for clues. So did I. •why are we here?...• He was looking around "the school building... it's so-" "big?"I was cut off by the ashblond girl "yeah..." i answered and looked over at her. "It's scary to think that we are all gonna die..." she said. She smiled at me "but I'm sure we'll be fine. We wouldn't kill eachother." I smiled "you're right Kaede." But.. who was the Mastermind?.. •I hope it's not her... she's just to nice• I continued to look around. Kaede helped me. I know I can trust her.

[TIME SKIP]

~Kaede's POV~

We couldn't find anything... "we should look in some other rooms" I said and smiled "Probably." He answered and smiled back at me. His smile... was just... beautiful. I know I can trust him.

_______________________________

Sorry that this chapter is so short... I am just getting used to writing fanfics so- yeah.

I hope you like it!