Chapter one

I'm not gonna do pictures I decided btw.

Ok so let's gEt InTo It!!!

Your 16 and your name is what ever you like but ima use Aileana yk bc that's my name. Plus you are in your sophomore year. Your oldest brother quinton has been taking care of you guys because you guys were left by your parents since you were little he was supposed to be in college by now but he had got held back because he had to take tons of jobs in order to take care of him and your siblings. Also your innocent in this part of the story.

Siblings
Peaches-Junior
Hector- junior
Quinton-Senior

Best friends (they are gonna become ur friends in the future kind of)
Aliz
Emily
Katie
Ari

Ex Best-friends:
Mattia
Kairi
Alejandro
Alvaro

Oh btw ima just use these ones I only know people I gonna give them like girlfriends so yeah....😂

Ok so I'm sorry let's start tHiS sToRy!!!!

I woke up by all three of my siblings to get up and get ready for school. They left so I had to walk.As I was walking to school I seen my boy besties(sorry don't know how to word things) as I was walking towards them they started to walk away. At first I was mad and confused of to why they did it. I ignored it because I didn't need to be in a mood. I walked into first period I went to sit by kairi because he is the closes to me and that's my assigned seat. I sat down next to him but he asked the teacher to sit somewhere else. I was so confused but yet I ignored it because I didn't want think about this all day so I payed attention to all my classes til lunch. I got my lunch and sat next to the boys they were about to leave, but then I said why are you ignoring me. They all said that there girl friends they got over the summer were mad that they hang out with you more than them. So the boys girls have them the choice to choose them or you and they chose them. You got mad and said these things:
Aileana: So through everything we have been through our friendship that we had for the longest time you want to throw that all away.
All the boys: yes we do these are girlfriends and they are first girlfriends since you know when. Bit of a background last summer before they started freshman year they all met these girls, all the boys were in love with them deeply but they cheated on each and every one of them. They were having a rough time because the girls were their first loves/girlfriends but since you have known them for so long you knew them well and knew how to make them happy so you helped them through the time being. aNy WaYs let's get back to the story.
Aileana: If you guys get heart broken again don't come to me crying and asking me for help you guys are on your own.
All the boys: Fine by me.
You were so mad that they chose you over some stupid girls so you decided to go back home early. You got home and all your siblings were there.
Quinton: What are you doing here early.
Hector: yeah why are you here.
Peaches: Is there something wrong?
Aileana: I felt sick so yeah I'm going up to my room.
Quinton: oh wait we have something to tell you.
Hector: I'm Sorry but what we are going to tell you might change your mood very quickly.
Peaches: Anyways we are moving to the South Side of town. (That side of town is where all gangs are.)
Aileana: Are we going to be part of a gang?
Quinton: well.....
Peaches:ummmm......
Hector: Yeah we are
Aileana: oh ok I'm down
Quinton: well that was different from what I thought that was going to happen, anyways get packing we are leaving today.
You went to go pack you didn't have lunch because you didn't need much. You got done packing so you went downstairs.
Aileana: I'm done packing.
Quinton: Well then let's go.
Peaches: This is gonna be a long ride.
Hector: It's only 10 minutes away.
You all laughed and went to the new house.

Authors Note:
I was watching river dale so there is gonna be a part included in here like the show like the south side. Also if you want me to post more if you do read this comment and I will try to post. Also I kind of got my idea from someone else I ain't trying to copy her she just game me an idea of how to start it. So don't attack me.