PROLOGUE

Kunle pants heavily and rushes into the house his heart feels like it's about to fall out of his chest, he scurries into the bathroom turns on the tap and dips his hand in the sink staring as the blood washes down the drain he stares at his reflection and he can barely recognise himself.

Matilda walks into the bathroom and rests he hand on his shoulder "Your father would be so proud of you" and she walks away.

"Shit!!" Tuned yells unable to believe himself, just last week he was burying his father and preparing to go back to a quiet life of entrepreneurship, now his torturing and beating up people in incomplete buildings, he splashes some water on his face and takes a deep breathe and mutters to himself "This isn't me, I can't do this anymore" he walks out the bathroom and heads into his room undresses and falls with a loud thump onto his bed staring into the ceiling as his mind flashes back to the activities of the early night.

Kunle had made up his mind to leave this house and everything with it behind but they were people also after his life, confused and deep in thought his eye lids begin to get heavy and he drifts into the nights cool air.

***********************