01

HATRED.

A life full of narrow minded people.

Shallow brain,

Unfairness,.

Since I was a kid I dont believe in the Word APPLE OF THE EYE. But as I grow older i realized that in every family there are a one person who will feel that she is a burden.

That is me.

Is it possible that in a one mistake that you did will broke the trust that you build? I only did a wrong decision when i was in grade 10. In our family, boyfriends are not allowed, but then I tried to have one. Why? Because the attention that they giving to me is not enough.

I love them,

But I dont think they feel the same way. My father never say the word NAK at me. But right now I read their convo with my ate. And it broke my heart. Is it hard to say that word to me. My lil brother and my father are close, also my ate. But when it comes on me. He will ignore me and talk with me with sarcasm. Iam tired of this environment. Can someone see my worth.

Is it hard for him to ask if how's my study?
I maybe looked happy in school but deep inside my mind is filled with all the things sorrounds my family. The quarrel of my parents. The pressure that his giving to me. Im tired now. I dont think i will last long with this kind of life but i hope i can endure it until i will graduate.

I am crying right now. Because i pity myself.

****

09-16-19

I see it in my memo right now. And Im shook 😂💔😢