finding out my step-father

Stephanie's POV: "I never had a father growing up he died when I was younger I guess you could say i never had a "father figure" if you put it that way i guess" she said to Vic the therapist.

Vic POV: "I never had a father growing up he died when I was younger I guess you could say i never had a "father figure" if you put it that way i guess" her lucious blonde hair blue eyes and plump lips "have you maybe ever started thinking you may have a step-father considering your mother has a daughter which is your step-sister correct?" Vic replies "yes, that's correct and i never thought about it but I'll keep it in mind" Stephanie responds. "Stephanie I see a grow in you and I....."If you can't hang then there's door baby" whoops looks like today's session is over and it looks like this is your last session see you soon Vic says while clicking off the alarm "thank you so much Vic for....for everything see you soon Stephanie replies while walking out the door.

"Hey sweetie how was your therapy session? considering it was your last.."mom do i have a step-father? Stephanie questions "sweetie come sit down Stephanie's mom motions her to the couch. "As you know I have a daughter when I had her, her father wanted to raise you too but I didn't let him he even signed your birth certificate" "why didn't you let him raise me?" Stephanie says in a curious tone "because he was about to go on a worldwide tour with his band Sleeping with Sirens he's the lead singer" Stephanie's mom answers "Ok so what is my step-fathers name?" Stephanie says in a harsh tone..."his name is Kellin Quinn..Stephanie's mom says with guilt "oh my god yaaaaas I'm so happy I have to tell everyone Stephanie grabs her phone and tweets "Kellin Quinn is my step father be jealous bitches"."wait you're not mad? Stephanie's mom says in a confused tone "no why would I be my father is Kellin fucking Quinn I'm the luckiest girl I love you mom" Stephanie says kissing her mom's cheek.