Untitled Part 1

It was an ordinary day for Susie Mills in her very ancient house, on a very extraordinary hill, which not everyone can see from miles away. She is 12 years old. The first thing she does when she wakes up at 7:00 am, is that she goes gradually down the squeaky stairs, even though she is very sleepy, due to the fact that she can’t fall asleep, due to the hard bed she sleeps on, every day . In addition to, her mother is the right opposite from her, as she wakes up around 6:00 am and she flies down the creaky stairs, even though she may be a lit drowsy, due to the fact that she wakes up so early nearly every day. And when Susie got down the haunted stairs, she walks to the very small and un-comfortable living room, which only has a rock hard sofa, a television that is about 15 years old and some timeworn cupboards. Which do not make her day happier at all. But as Susie carefully sits down, her mum just walks in and says “Sweet heart it’s time now for you to get ready for school and go to school, so can you please hurry up now, because you are running late already.”

“I’m only running late by five minutes mum, it’ll be fine, trust me,” Susie replies to her mum.

“You know I just panic when you are running late, so can you please sort your bag out now?” asks Susie’s mum.

“Ok, I will in a second,” whispered Susie “as I just want to wake myself up first, then I will, which will be in about 2 minutes.”

So Susie stretches out as far as she could and then as her mum assumed so, she went back up to her own tiny room. When she got to her tiny room she tried her almost best to find all of her school equipment and get dressed and usually it takes her about half an hour. As she takes her time to find everything for the day and until she gets dressed, however today it only took her fifteen minutes, which is unusual for her. So, as she had extra time, she decided that she would relax for at least five to ten minutes. And when about six minutes were gone past, Susie went back down stairs with her school bag and she walked into the kitchen, and she got her breakfast, which is really hoary cereal, which doesn’t taste enjoyable, but there is nothing else to eat. Plus the cereal tasted really dreadful and sickening to eat, that she gave up and she told herself that she doesn’t feel like having any breakfast at all. Consequently, Susie pored her breakfast out of the window, as it was un-eatable. By the time she did everything she needed to, it was time for her to go to school and as she was about to walk to the kitchen door, her mum came in and asked “Why are you still here? I thought you would be gone by now.”

“I’m about to leave,” replied Susie with tiredness.

“Ok, then, I will see you after school and please give this to your teacher, but promise me that you won’t open it,” said her mum.

“I promise I won’t open it, you know me, so…. bye,” whispered Susie to her mum.

Want to read more? Please comment below.