Chapter 1 ~ The Beginning

In the late Summer of 2010 Amuse, inc talent agency of Japan wanted to start another band. They wanted it to be a metal band, but still with a slight hint of pop. They all agreed on the name Babymetal. Then after many months of preparation Babymetal finally started...

Moa Kikuchi, a eleven year old girl from South Japan, stood in her music agent's office.

"Moa, how would you feel about starting a band with two other girls," he says while looking at her sternly through his stained glasses.

"I think that would be great!" Moa smiles, she might actually make it as something big!
"Thank you Sir!" she chirps then flys out the room to tell her mother.

Moa's mother is in the waiting room of the agent's office, Moa greets her with a huge smile and squeals,

"I'm going to be in a band!!" her mother's mouth spread into a huge smile, her daughter is going to be in band! She hugs her tight, never wanting too let go.

A couple of days before Moa had recieved her news, another girl had been told this too. Her name was Yui Mizuno. She stood in the exact same office, with the exact same agent.

"Yui, would you like to be in a band?" the same agent asks with a grin on his face. Yui's eyes widen in excitement,

"Thank you!! You are not going to regret this!" Yui squeals,

"Make sure I don't," the agent says with a small hint of a smile, then dismisses Yui out of his office.

The last one to get told the news of the new band was a girl named Suzuka, she was thirteen years old, quite a bit older than the other girls. She had already been in a band before-_____- though recently the band had broken up and she was looking for a new band to work with, maybe something a bit different perhaps...?
The agent sits behind his desk, making subtle eye contact with Suzuka.
"I hope you are ready for another band Suzuka," he grins. Suzuka's whole face lights up,
"Thank you so so much Sir!!"

A/N
Hello! So hope you enjoyed my first part of this story! I know it's not that good but I'm still learning so it will get better(hopefully lol) Please leave criticism on my work in the comments~ both negative and positive welcome!