G.E.P (Genetically Enhanced People)

This is my first story so I am sorry if it is hard to fallow :P

I am a 24 year old woman and my name is Mckaela.

I am 5'6" I have blue eyes with long, thick dark brown hair my skin is tanned, my lips are large but not to big and I have lived in washington state all my life. And this is the year of 2020.

This is a story about my adventure with an old friend. His name is Jacob he is a 25 year old man. He is 5'8" with beautiful hazel eyes, strait black hair, and slightly tanned skin, with large pink lips.

I first met him when I was 13 in 2009. one of my friends named Ian introduced me to him. Ian is also 25. he is 5'61/2" with dark brown hair with soft blue eyes, and is pail with large light pink lips with a slight split down his bottom lip.

'Flash back'

I was sitting at one of the tables in the room it was rather noisy. I was a bit nervous because I hadn't seen my friend Ian yet. I was a bit of a wall flower at the time. I just sat at the table I was at and continued drawing the picture i was working on quietly.

A few moments later I heard Ians voice as he came through the door he was talking to his mom....

Later that day after quire Ian brought a guy with him. I had seen him the first day i went to this program and i reconised him from somewhere other then that before I just didn't know where. Ian snaped me away from my thoughts by saying "Mckaela I would like to introduce you to Jacob." As Ian said this he gestured to the guy he had brought with him and the man i now know as Jacob nodded his head and said "it is very nice to meet you" I did the same and I went back to my flute and startrd packing it up.

'End of flash back'

I am now in a cell and he is passed out on the floor like I was just a moment ago.

He looked like he was dead so I crawled over next to him and put my pointer and index finger on the side of his throat as i did the same to myself ( so that I didn't mistake my heart beat for his) his skin was slightly chilled from being exposed to the cold concrete he was lying on but was still warm and had a heart beat so I let him rest.

I crawled to the back wall and leaned my back on it and looked at the young man and scratched my head as i wondered 'why are we here' i closed my eyes and let out a sigh as i put my arm down.

The moment my hand landed on my lap I heard a gasp and i shot my eyes open and saw Jacob sitting strait up his eyes were wide open and they were a shade of green. He was breathing hard like he had a bad dream.

He closed his eyes and started to gain control of his breathing. Once his breathing was stable he looked around the cell until he saw me his eyes were back to there regular shade of brown and was looking at me in shock.

Jacob said once he regained his voice "What happened? Was any one here?" I simply shook my head and looked down at my hands.

I was shaking out of fear and confusion, i guess that he could tell because he crawled over to me and rapped an arm around my shoulders and pulled me close to him. I leaned my head on his chest and he rubbed my arm and put his face down and kissed the top of my head. He put his chin on my head and hummed a familiar song and rocked me back and forth.

Once I was calmed down he stopped humming, lifted his head off mine and asked "are you ok?" I pulled away from him slightly so I could look at his face

I replide by saying "yes thank you" I gave him a small smile. He gave me one back I thought to myself 'he has the most beautiful big smile' my thoughts were interrupted by a mans voice.