Something isn't right. - 01.

(Hello there. This is my very first time writing, so it's not going to be perfect. So, please don't hate. Or else your comment will be removed.)

Serj had a crush on Daron since their first album. Everyday he thinks about Daron, and attempts to build up courage to tell him how he felt.
John, Shavo, and Serj noticed something change in him, and it's not very good.
Serj decides to take action for it, like any drooling guy would over their crush.
---------------------------------------------------
- Hey Serj!
Shavo greeted, walking up to the kitchen table, where Serj was sitting.
- Hey Shavo!
Serj greeted back.
- Good morning y'all.
John greeted, walking down the hallway of their bedrooms.
Serj, John and Shavo we're all on sitting on the kitchen table, eating the breakfast Serj had gave them.
- Where's Daron?
Serj asked, confused. As Daron, would always be at the table. Sometimes even before Serj.
- Hm, weird. I don't know. He might be in the bathroom.
John mumbled out, with his food being in his mouth.
- John, don't talk and eat. That's dangerous.
Shavo told John
- Okay, whatever, dad.
John rolled his eyes.
- This is weird. I'm going to check on him.
Serj became worried.
Serj got up, and went to the bathroom door.
- Daron...? You there? What are you doing there?
Serj asked, as he knocked on the door.
- I uhm... Drugs...! ...Shit...
Daron answered, panicking as he rolled his sleeves down quickly.
He opened the door, and looked out the door gap.
- Hm? What do you need?
Daron asked.
- Nothing... You we're just taking long and I got worried.
Serj responded, with relief.
- Oh, haha, I was just takin' a shit.
Daron lied.
- Oh, okay. Sorry to bother you, haha.
Serj awkwardly backed away.
Daron closed the door and made sure he twisted the lock twice.
Serj sat back at the table.
- So...?
Shavo asked.
- I knocked on the door, I asked what he was doing, and he said "Uhh... drugs!"  and then opened the door and told me he was taking a shit.
Serj explained the whole story.
- Hmm... I'm pretty sus about that.
John replied.
- Me too. I'll for real, do something after he eats.
Serj replied.
- He always has his sleeves rolled down... in shows he hasn't been shirtless in like... forever... he smokes, and he cut his hair shorter also.
John replied
- Oh shit, he did?
Serj was surprised, as he never noticed Daron's hair being cut, because it had always been long.
Shavo nodded.
- He said he wanted to keep his hair very short because he was, quote "Getting tired of it being in the way". I don't think that's the case.
Shavo replied
- That poor boy... I seriously have to do something.
Serj was afraid that the smaller would commit suicide. He didn't want that to happen. Daron was always by his side no matter what, and this time Serj is by his side even more than he was before.
- I... once noticed him rolling his sleeves down super fast when I told him we we're going to prepare for a show.
Shavo replied.
- Dude. I think you should check on Daron. Nobody takes shits this long, and I almost finished my food!
John  widened his eyes.
- I should, I'll be right back.
Serj quickly got up, and ran to the bathroom door, in panic.
Panicking, because he had been crushing on Daron for years. Daron was his hero to him. He badly didn't want Daron gone.