Just Enjoy the Silence-Edward Mustang

*Edward Mustang*

It was cold and snowing that day and me and Al had to trudge through it to meet up with the Colonel. I think he liked doing this to us. He totally could have called us yesterday when there was no snow. Hell, I even offered to meet up and everything. And he knows I don’t like him so that was a big deal. So here we were freezing our asses off, well I was anyway, walking over to the Douche Bag Colonel’s office. We headed over towards the office and Al pushed open the big wooden doors. Mustang was sitting at his desk with his head in his hand looking bored as usual.

            “Mustang. I’m here.”

            He slowly looked up at me and nodded. “I can see that. But you’re so short I have to try a bit harder.”

            “Smart ass comments already, huh? It’s a little early for you isn’t it?” Al put his hand on my shoulder and said, “Come on, Brother, don’t be so rude. Sorry, Colonel.” That was my brother. Always the peace-maker. Mustang raised his free hand and gestured to the seat in front of his desk. He had this dark look in his eyes and he was staring at me. I knew what that meant. Damn, so this is what he wanted. I sighed and turned to Alphonse. “Hey, Al, sorry, but could you go on back to the room? I’m gonna be a while and I don’t want you to have to wait all that time.”

            “You sure, Ed?”

           “Yeah, yeah. It’s fine. I’ll see you later.” He hesitated but nodded to Mustang and left the room closing the doors silently behind him. I turned back to Mustang and walked over to the seat and sat down. We stared at each other with looks of intent. His being different from mine. I knew what he wanted and if I wanted to get what I wanted, I had to do it. Al deserved to get his body back. Mustang started clearing his desk of papers, files and pens. Then he closed the blinds and walked over to me. I gripped the arms of the chair and pushed my body into it trying to keep away from him. He caught my chin in his hand and ran his thumb across it, I tried pulling my face away but he held me still.

            “Well, Fullmetal, you came awfully quick this time. Makes me happy.”

            “Whatever.”

            He chuckled and licked his lips. “Don’t be that way. I just wanted to see you.”

            “Well, I’m here, you see me.” I yanked my face away and tried to keep from clocking him with my right arm. This is how it was. If I wanted information on where the Philosopher's Stone might be or who might know where it is, I had to give Mustang what he wanted. And what he wanted was me. Equivalent Exchange, right? There was no way that I could tell Al about this. He wouldn’t approve of it and it would crush him. I didn’t want that. I just wanted to put my brother back together.

            “So, how do you want it done this time? Information first or…?”

            “No, let’s just get it over with. Information afterwards.” Mustang smirked and reached around behind my head. He started to unbraid my hair and brought it to his face.

            “Your hair is really soft.”

            “You are such a creep.”

            He gently pulled my hair signaling for me to stand up. He pointed to the empty desk and I already knew the drill so I sat down and started undoing my shirt but he stopped me.

            “No. Let me do it this time.” Mustang slowly took off my jacket and raised my shirt up over my head. He ran his hand down my chest and stopped at my nipples. He flicked his thumbs over them over and over until I felt like I was going to cum just by him doing that. I squeezed the sides of the desk and tried my hardest to make it look like it didn’t feel good. Easier said than done.