Frustrated

Liam's pov

We're all on the stage and goofing off when I look over at Niall who's already smiling at me. he smirks and the looks away towards Louis. then I catch what Lou is saying and look over

"so apparently Liam was never officially taught how to slow dance" he smirked at me & then looked at Niall whose mouth was gaping open.

"what!?" Niall exclaimed with his adorable Irish accent.

Niall's pov
I couldn't believe my ears! Liam didn't know how to slow dance! well this was obviously an opportunity to teach him and of course..... look who it was set up by, none other than you got it! Good old Tommo!

"well we can't let him go on much longer like that well can we boys?" I teasingly asked.

"well of course not!" harry joked as he tried to step towards my LiLi.

"what the hell do ya think your doin Harold?!" I asked surprisingly out loud and into the mic.

"putting his hat on what the bloody hells it look like?" Lou joked as the crowd laughed "oh wait, sorry that was me everybody!" he laughed as he pulled harry away into an embrace then started dancing before the music.

I walked over towards Liam as he gave me this sassy look.
"well what's your probliam?" I poked at his side as he giggled.

"well apparently my probliam is you teaching me how to dance" he chuckled as he held my waist in one hand and my hand in his other. the band played something slow as I instructed Liam on how to do the box thingy.

Liam's pov
I was so happy that Lou and Harry we're dancing as well so it didn't make Niall & I seem awkward. Apparently Niall felt me being tense and he rested his head on my shoulder and pulled me closer. I finally relaxed and did the same subconsciously kissing his neck hopefully not in view of the fans. Now it was his turn to stiffen but I slowly and hopefully not noticeably ran my hand up and down his side. He relaxed and pulled away & I playfully twirled him around. I then dramatically pulled him back in for that dipy thing and as I did his foot slipped & I lost my balance. We crashed on the the stage floor with an "ooof" coming from Niall below me.

Niall's pov
I rested my head on his shoulder and as he finally relaxed he did the same and kissed my neck. HOLY CRAP! Oh geesh I'm sorry but did ya not hear me he KISSED my neck & not like a friend oh geesh calm down Niall. Then I noticed that he was rubbing my side obviously trying to calm me which was working might I add! I usually melted under his touch so this was usual, but there was something different. I started to pull away and then Liam twirled me around as I giggled. Then unexpectantly he dramatically pulled me back in and tried to dip me but my new shoes failed me. I slipped and Liam lost his footing or something. The next thing I know, we're crashing onto the floor as I let out a little "ooof" from falling with a Liam on top of me. Not that I was anywhere near complaining!