𝘔𝘺 𝘥𝘦𝘢𝘳𝘦𝘴𝘵 𝘱𝘢𝘴𝘵 𝘭𝘰𝘷𝘦𝘳

"Come (y/n)" He said

"No" She says glaring at him gritting her teeth in defiance.

"Haha you're so adorable when you're mad.." He purrs as he clenches his jaw slightly.

"..."

" Now come...or else " He smiles coldly and sarcastically his fist proceeding to grip the glass of wine harder.

"...n..no.."

....she knew she had angered him greatly by being disobedient.

" You DARE disobey me!!! "
He stood up from his chair to grab (y/n)'s long locks of soft (h/c) with both hands and pulled her face close to his. He smiled coldly looking down at her facial expression, her sweet (e/c) eyes widened with a mix of emotions. 'Ahh so my cute little doll still feels emotions' he thought.

As soon as he let go of her locks she dropped to the floor silently with a indescribable look on her face .

" Why me, what did I ever do to you?Honestly I just don't understand..."

He sat back in his chair looking both amused and pained, " The answer is simple...(Y/n) dearest..you are unique... and everything you do is enough to drive me to the border between sanity and insanity...and clearly as you may have noticed..I'm a crazy man..but..I am your crazy man.." He said as he smiled brightly giving her a lovesick look.

(Y/n) stayed silent for a few minutes, only showing disgust to the man who had ruined her. But soon remembering her plan she softened her face a little too...obviously.

He raised the glass of wine he had held previously glancing a (y/n) suspiciously. As he raised the glass to his lips nearly about to take a elegant sip he then noticed (y/n) closely glaring at him, smirking, he smiled through fake gulps of wine and set the glass down.

" (Y/n)~?"

" What do you want" (Y/n) said displeased to see him not choking on his poisoned wine.

" Do you perhaps think I'm stupid?"

" Maybe"

He scoffed surprised (y/n) still managed to be so blunt and slightly confident. Feeling both a little displeased and relieved that he hadn't broken her completely.

"Whatever, come closer I need to tell you something"

(Y/n) slowly made her way to the kitchen table making sure to not trip over her chains.

"Yes dearie?" (Y/n) said bloodshot doe eyes looking directly at him. Sarcasm fully laced in her words as tiny smirk was plastered on her face.

He took the key out of his shirt pocket and undid the lock of her chains.

He took both of her hands and kissed them, (y/n) rolled her eyes displeased at the affection given from the man she despised.

"(Y/n) did you think you could...poison me?"

Taken off guard she widened her eyes slightly. Giving away her obvious plan.

She started laughing awkwardly thinking 'shît'

With a look so cold it could freeze anyone in place he looked into (Y/n)'s (e/c) eyes. And in a instant (Y/n) felt a stinging pain on her right cheek...he had slapped her. Before she processed everything he had pinned her to a wall. Caged like a little mouse.....his little mouse.

"(Y/n), I love you but you have to stop being so cruel, all I've done...it was...it was all for you!!" He said with pleading lustful eyes insane and crying. His nails started digging into her shoulders as his grip on her tightened. It was starting to get painful.

(Y/n) stood still shivering in place, it was all so much...all too much...this wasn't him...he wasn't like this....what happened to my sweet ☒☒☒?! She put her hands on her ears and slid down the wall tears streaming down her face.

He sat on the floor in front of (Y/n) like a love struck puppy he stared at her as she sobbed silently. Getting closer and closer his violet eyes shining brighter and brighter closer and closer. His hands gently cupped her face and his face was flushed. He leaned in for a kiss and she remained still closing her eyes. She felt cold and uncomfortable. She just wanted him to not touch her or look at her. She was terrified of him.

"Aniko help me...you said you'd always be here to protect me...please find me...I'm so sorry...I'm so sorry...I'm so sorry...I'm so sorry...I'm so sorry...I'm so sorry...I'm so sorry...I'm so sorry...I'm so sorry...I'm so sorry...I'm so sorry" she kept repeating her eyes now open seemingly distant and in deep thought.

He felt something in him break, maybe it was the guilt of doing this to the person he loved, or maybe it was a screw finally coming undone after she spoke another mans name.

His lovesick eyes turned cold and his face showed no emotion. He sighed in defeat and carried the crying girl to bed. As she sat there eyes still distant he brought her a cup of water from the kitchen and then pulled out a container with pills from his pocket.

"Come here (Y/n) open your mouth for me sweetie..hehe here have some water for your pills I think you need these more than me right now"
She sat there motionless, and complied opening her dry quivering lips as tears kept streaming down her face.

"Ahh whats a good girl you are!! Alrighty my sweet angel~ Goodnight"
He kissed her goodnight and left the room.

"Ahh whats a good girl you are!! Alrighty my sweet angel~ Goodnight"He kissed her goodnight and left the room

-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-

(Y/n) woke up in her room sobbing ,holding the stuffed (animal of choice) plush close to her. She looked around her room and ran straight to the bathroom to throw up. She ran her hand through her neck and the collar of her shirt.

(Y/n) couldn't stop thinking...dreaming of that psychopath who stole three years of her life. She was his slave...and what saddened
(Y/n) the most is who that psychopath turned out to be someone she trusted with her life...Ren.

Her sister's former boyfriend. And one of her closest friends.

-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.
Hello fellow readers!! I hope you guys enjoyed this chapter. I'm trying to be suspenseful but like I Lowkey suck at writing this type of stuff. I'm just doing this due to a mix of procrastination,boredom and stress.