01: A Stray Cat.

🐾🐾🐾🐾

🐾🐾🐾🐾

Kim Miran was an ordinary teenage girl, she lived with her family, she went to school, she didn't have many friends, which she liked, she wasn't really that interested in romance, however, she was very kind and pure-hearted, and she especially loved animals.

She didn't know that a simple action would change her life, drastically.

🐾🐾🐾🐾

She was walking home one day after school, exhausted from the thought that exams were only two week away, she held on to her umbrella tightly as it was pouring heavily, suddenly she heard a weak voice. She looked to the side and saw a small cardboard box drenched in the rain water, inside was a black kitten that was trembling.

She quickly took off her scarf and wrapped the innocent creature in it. "Aww, you poor thing, you must be scared of the storm.

She kept petting it for a few moments, then she stood up and covered it with her umbrella, put on her hood and ran the rest way back home.

What she didn't notice was the mysterious glow in the cat's beautiful golden eyes after she left....

--

Miran overslept the next day as it was a weekend, until her loving brother decided to disturb the once peaceful atmosphere. "WAKE UP IT'S 1 PM!"

She threw her pillow at him and groaned. "IT'S NONE OF YOUR BUSINESS GO AWAY!"

He snickered and opened the curtains.

"GET OUT!" She yelled at him as she squinted her eyes, adjusting to the sun ray coming from her window. 

He laughed while exiting her room, not even closing the door.

She laid down in her bed for a few more minutes before finally deciding to get up. She walked to the bathroom to brush her teeth, only to notice a weird symbol on her wrist, a kitten's paw, she rubbed it to see if it would go away, and it actually did, as if was never there, she was so Kunfused for a moment but then she shrugged it off.

🐾🐾🐾🐾

MK.A03.379.

379