Up Under The Tree

September 6 ,2011 Tim went over Keara house that night to get to know her properly. Tim Brother Courtney dropped him off. As Tim nervously knocked on the door Keara opened the door with glee and said," Come in, Come in. " Keara's uncles were standing up ready to ask questions. When she was finish introducing Tim to everybody thats when the questions began. While Keara's grandmother was reminding her uncles her age and what's she's aloud to do. Keara went to her room, grabbed her jacket, and put on her shoes so her and Tim could go outside. It was sprinkling but they didn't mind. Keara and Tim went outside and started walking down the road. They started talking getting to know each others likes and dislikes. Keara noticed they had alot of similarities. She thought it was a bad idea for them to talk but as she looked into his eyes she seen passed that. It started to rain harder. As they were walking in the rain they seen an abandoned house. So they ran on the porch looking at the rain as it fell. "I have this crazy idea." Tim said. "Tell me", Keara was eagered to hear his idea. "You see that tree let's run in the rain up under that tree and kiss. I'll run this way and you'll run that way. ", Tim said. Keara has never done anything like that before so she was willing to try it. They both ran separate ways and met up under the tree. Keara put her arms around Tim's neck while he held her waist. They met half way and french kissed for five slow seconds. " let's go." ,Tim said. Not knowing that they kissed up under the tree was the beginning of it all.

Three weeks later Tim cut Kerria off because he said their relationship had no maturity level. They went a whole month without communicating.

October 31, 2011 Keara wanted to go to a Halloween party in Clearwater Florida. Even though she didn't have a ride she told her cousin Julius about it because she knew he would tell Tim. Tim made plans to pick Julius up for the party. Julius mentioned how Keara didn't have a ride so Tim let her ride with them. Tim uncle Perry and his friend Shay came and got them for the party. When they got in the car Tim was by the window, Keara sat next to him and Julius sat next to her. Keara started laughing when she got in the car because Tim was still upset about what happened. You could tell by his facial expressions. When they arrived at the party they both secretly made plans to make each other jealous by dancing and talking with other people but that didn't work . When they walked in the building instead of breaking up they was closer than ever. Keara gave Tim a dance and after she asked him if they could talk outside. They went outside to talk leaving Julius in the party. Tim and Keara was so in a rush to express there feelings they both started talking at the same time. "You can go", Tim said. "No it's okay go ahead", said Keara. Tim went first telling her how much he missed her during his absence. Keara then told how she felt and they both agreed to get back together. They soon went back in and Keara was ready to go back home. Tim called his uncle Perry and a few minutes later he arrived. They all got in the car and went home. Before Keara got out the car she asked Tim to kik her and he said okay. Keara stayed up as long as she could waiting on a message but fell asleep thinking of him.

November 27, 2011 Thanksgiving Day Tim, his uncle Perry, and Shay went over Keara's house to spend Thanksgiving with her. Keara introduced Tim, uncle Perry and Shay to every family member that walked through the door. Once everybody was there they began to eat. Keara grandmother said a prayer over the food. Keara then made her and Tim's plate because he was too lazy to get up. She handed him his food and drink and then sat down. They both discuss silly things that was within the house and laughed. When everyone was finished eating the family started to dance. They at first watched the main couples of the house dance Keara's grandparents. The party started to die down and everyone began to leave. Tim really enjoyed himself that night and so did Keara.

December 1, 2011 Tim had bad news.

He was moving back to his moms and he had no intentions telling Keara that. But there was no need. Tim was sad through messages and didn't wanna tell Keara through kik but she wanted to know so she guessed.

(Messages)

Keara: what it deals with?

Tim: moving :(

Keara: Your moving back with your mom?

Tim: Yes?

Tim was so surprised that Keara got it right in one guess. She knew him so well wasn't nothing a surprise to her. The situation then got too emotional that night and they began talking about running away together. They was so in love almost about anything made since to them. So they both packed there bags, sneaked out of there homes, and met at Shell's Gas Station. When they arrived three men was robbing the store. The thieves noticed them from outside and made them come In. Tim tired to get Keara to run but she wouldn't leave him behind. After the men got there money one of them pulled Keara's hair dragging her and forcing her to come with them. Tim fought for her life and suddenly got shot three times in the chest. As he fell to his knees the last words he never ever said to Keara was "I Love You!! ". Keara screamed and cried shaking him holding him hoping he'd be alright. As the three men ran Keara screamed for someone to call 911. She held Tim's hand refusing to let go even when the ambulance came but she had no choice. It started raining as she cried watching the ambulance drive away. That night the only thing she could remember was the night up under the tree..