Deku Visits

Deku's Pov

I decided to visit my general studies friend, Y/n. I walk to her dorm and I'm about to knock but I realize she said I didn't have to knock and to just come in. As I am about to open the door I hear voices "So this is where the queen's fox has been running off to?" an English sounding voice says "Yeah..." I heard Y/n say to the voice.

I decided to peep in so I opened the door a little, enough for me to see them but not enough for them to see me. 2 strange men were talking to Y/n. one wore butlers attire the other wore... booty shorts... "Alois, Claude, I should probably take you back..." she says to 'Alois' and 'Claude'

"No I want to explore your century!" The blonde one says Y/n walks to the kitchen and comes back with a knife, the older looking one gets in front of the blonde one in a protective manner, SHE THROWS IT AT THE DOOR! "Deku, It's not very herolike to spy on others unless they are a villain..." she says with a sweet, yet sadistic tone in her voice.

"M-My apologizes!" I stutter out "I Should probably get these 2 Bozo's back to their century..." She says "Hey!" The blonde male says as he walks up to me "I'm Alois Trancy, what's your name?" he said with a smirk "Izuku, Izuku Midoriya..." I said.

Your Pov

"Alois its time to go..." I said he sighed "Fine..." He sighed I grab his and Claude's wrist and the room fills with F/C smoke. But I feel a hand on my shoulder before we go back to 1888. I look back to see Deku. We suddenly appear in a room filled with F/C.

Deku looks shocked, He is even more shocked that he is suddenly in victorian clothes "w-where are we?!" he screams "1888..." I say "Lady Y/n are you in here? I have a cute dress for you" I suddenly hear Lizzy. Alois smirks "Lady Y/n is in here!" he yells for Lizzy and suddenly Lizzy bust in... this is gonna be a long day...

words: 354