Kevin: his story (chapter one)

There was once a boy his name was Kevin, he's a 19 year old boy who let's just say he's been through quite a bit in his life, but wouldn't have been able to recover from it without his boyfriend, his best friend and his everything kaden carrington. I know this sounds like a lot so let me back track to when Kevin experienced some of this.

Kevin had just moved to New York to attend the Juilliard school of performing arts, he had been going there for 2 1/2 years before meeting kaden. 

*flashback to when Kevin got raped for the 8th time*

It was a normal day at Juilliard until Kevin's teacher, Mr.Gomez starting acting weird around him, he kept sitting with him and helping him in a way a teacher shouldn't help his student.

he was running his hands up and down Kevin's thigh in class without anyone seeing them and whispering things in his ear, he also told him to stay after class to help him with something but little did he know what was about to happen.

*time skip to when the class ended and everyone left*

The Teacher than pulls Kevin's hand towards him and kissed him, than Kevin pushes him off him not kissing back.

Kevin looks at him "Mr.Gomez we can't do this" he says to him and than the teacher looks at him "oh you better do this or I will get you kicked out of this school" he says smirking.

Kevin looks at him and nods hoping this would be over soon.

Soon it was over and Kevin ran out, after pulling his clothes on he ran out of the school than gets to his car and breaks down crying.

He had no one he ran out of his foster home for Juilliard and now was living on his own.