Chapter 1: hacked script

ATTENTION: in this story there are scripts but they don't actually exist I invented them
Horror game stories presents:

chapter 1:

Hacked script, horror level: 1

It was normal day, my mom and my dad were watching the tv, my sister watched youtube and i was scripting my game on roblox.

I had already did some scripts like: the crouching script, the script to pick up items, the killing animation script, etc...

i had to do this last script that i wanted to add to my game wich was the "hacked script" that script makes your in-game shop to have in sale a secret weapon/skin for the monster, wich costs like 50.000 coins.

As i was testing it i noticed that in the shop, not only there was the secret weapon and skin, but there was a "h3ck2d w3ap5n" (hacked weapon) even if i didnt add it, in the game models and parts there wasnt something called that; the weapon costed 99999999999999 but players could get it for free.

The weapon could make you teleport to players and i was like "i have to delete this somehow!", while trying to delete the weapon suddendly there was a blackout in my house, my computer was still on so i didnt think it was a blackout.

When finally deleted the weapon i've gone testing the game... but... this time there was the same weapon... but the name said "st5p it :)" it was like 1 coin,

i freaked out so much that i decided to go on a random game.

Scrolling trough the games i saw this "h3ck2d script v2" game, i first thought

it was a horror game about hackers... but when i joined the game it said "f5und y5u" i was freaking out.

To calm down i played some piggy. But before leaving the game.... "Y6U C2NT ESC2P3 M3 :)"

AAAH...

my parents ran into my room and when they saw me... they freaked out so much: i was laying down the floor... half of my face was black and green-

wait... thats the common hackers script color... black background and green text... i saw at the mirror that the green text was writing hackng scripts:

hack.game = Escape.It.voice3

thats the script hackers use to destroy games...

game.work = false – ItemShop.destroy = true

my face is making my game go crazy...

chat:say.Abilla09 = you.aren't.safe.here.anymore.:)

that's my username!?

Textgui = true = ("you.cant.play.so.leave.:)")

they are destroying my game!

Wait... what's that?

Nuke.RobloxGame.com = true – blame.nuke.Abilla09 – hacked.script.work;destroy.computer5618:blame.destroy.computer5618.Abilla09 = true

they are destroying everything: roblox games, roblox site, roblox editor, my pc!

And they are putting the blame on me

suddendly when i was looking at the scripts creating more and more destruction i didn't realize my hands were vanishing! How was that possible!?

How did that hacked script hacked me? And how- ...

the only thing i could see was black... and... just before i was taken to the hospital and my vision was completely black... i saw... what i didn't want to see... "h3ck2d scr1pt :)"