The little seed 3

I'm so tired at Sally's we stayed up till 2:30 in the morning we were watching movies, eating snacks, and telling each other about school and then we told each other about friends and we helped each other with homework when I got home I opened the box, there were pictures with my mom and dad and I, we looked so happy together it made me miss my dad I started to cry, I ended up crying myself to sleep. I woke up to my mom yelling at me to wake up, I got up brushed my teeth, took a shower, and tugged on my favorite skinny jeans and favorite neon pink and purple t-shirt and neon green hoodie and went downstairs put my shoes on and grabbed a chocolate muffin and left.

When I got to school I grabbed my textbooks and went to first period. I was going to lunch right as I turned around Laurie pushed my tray and it landed on my shirt and jeans she said,"Oh I'm so sorry oh wait it's you get a life loser and stop following me." that made me tick I lost control. I started breathing heavily and stormed off, went to the restroom and splashed water on my face, and went to my locker grabbed my phone and texted my mom and told her to come pick me up from school she said ok I told her I'd explain inside the car.

Here's our conversation.

Mom " Why did you text me to come pick you up?"

Me "Because do you see my outfit!"

Mom "What happened?!"

Me "It was Laurie she pushed my tray and told me 'get a life loser and stop following me' she's been ruining my life and I don't know why."

Mom "Well since it's Thursday do you want to have some friends over tomorrow?"

Me "Sure how many people can I have over?"

Mom "Well does 15 sound ok?"

Me "That sounds perfect thanks mom your the best!"

Mom "Ok let's go home I'm tired."

I was quite the rest of the ride there I was almost upstairs when I found another box and a key so I went upstairs opened the box and there was a seed I went outside and planted

So it's been a week since I planted the seed and I'm about to go look at it I walked around and I saw my plant but it wasn't in the ground it was eating my watermelon plants I ran to the garage and found our axe and killed the plant.

---------------chapter 2--------------------

It was Monday and I had to go to school so I put on my jeans and tank top and did my hair and brushed my teeth, went downstairs and left for school. I was at school and the teacher said there was a new boy coming his name was Shane Garrison our eyes met at the same time but Laurie had to ruin it she walked up there and started talking to him, I guess I got mad cause I didn't here the bell go off.

I was walking down the hall when shane came over and started talking to me and said,''Hi our eyes met...and um...well...I think your cute and um...wanted to know...would you go out with me?" I was shocked I told him,''Yes and my names Sara by the way.'' he blushed and so did I we were walking to lunch together when laurie saw us together she was mad so just to rub it in I pecked him in the cheek he just giggled we stood in line and ate together turns out he was really really nice and he was so cute with his bleach blond hair and his hazel eyes and his tan skin, I apparently was staring to long because he said,"Are you ok cause you staring at something and it's starting to get creepy." I said,''Sorry I do that sometimes." I blushed lunch was over we were walking by laurie's table then put of nowhere Shane turned around and kissed me on the cheek I blushed and giggled he did to. We had 7/8 classes together so we were partners for everything even science I was so happy! I asked him,''Would you come over after school tomorrow?" he smiled and said,''Sure what time?" I told him,"Would right after work for you and can you stay till 6:30?" he said,''Sure wanna do our homework together?" I said,"Yes." then we said 'bye' then left to our houses I found another box inside it was a bottle that said 'LOVE SPRAY CAUTION MAY CAUSE THE PERSON YOU SPRAY TO HAVE A LOVE OBSESSION ABOUT YOU!!' I was hoappy I fell asleep and had a dream shane was chasing me  I woke up and went back to sleep.

It was tomorrow Shane was coming home with me we were looking at each other the whole ride home. When we got home we ran up to my room we finished our homework I was laying on my bed he just left.