The Pain

The cold breeze brushed across Kyung Soo's face. He was out with Kai as they wanted to get some christmas gifts.

"Hyung, let's head to that shopping mall! I heard that they are having a clearance sale!" Kai exclaimed.

"Oh really? Let's go then!" Kai blushed as Kyung Soo pulled Kai to the shopping mall.

They quickly rushed to the food section and bought some chocolates. After purchasing their gifts,they went to a cafe and soon, they placed their orders. While waiting for drinks to be served, they just sat there and soon, an awkward silence took over the whole situation. Just then, Kai cleared his throat, breaking the silence.

"K-Kyung Soo ah, I-I have a confession I would like to make,"Kai mumbled.

"What?" Kyung Soo asked with confusion in his tone.

"Ever since I transferred to your class, something told me that your class will be a different one. A more fun class. A more interesting class. All because of someone. You. I fell for you. W-Will you accept my feelings?" Kai confessed as he fidgeted hard on his seat. The sudden confession caused Kyung Soo to choke on his saliva. It was the first confession he had received. He always thought he was ugly and no one would ever love him. Since he had a crush on Kai, he nodded with a slight smile as Kai pulled Kyung Soo closer for a peck on his lips but once their lips touched, Kyung Soo felt a sharp acute pain at his legs. Unable to bear the extreme pain, Kyung Soo dropped to the ground as he groaned but soon, his vision went blank. The last thing he saw was Kai anxiously asking for help.