Amaimon

"(Y/N),"~Mephisto couldn't help but yell your name as he saw you chatting away with his brother, Amaimon. "What are you two talking about?"~In a singsong  voice  he steps between you and Amaimon. "N-Nothing," You stutter quietly," We were just talking about nothing." Of course Mephisto didn't believe it since, after all, you were his student. "You know you shouldn't be talking to a demon. This is an exorcist school."~ After that comment Amaimon just had to step in, "Hey! If that was the truth she wouldn't be able to talk to you either, so back off!" "Ooooo~ Someone's jealous."~ Mephisto teased," Well anyway she would have to talk to me, I am the headmaster for this school." Amaimon was very annoyed by his brother and was about to reply with a snarky comment before you shyly grab his hand to stop him from fighting. "A-Amaimon please don't fight. We can just leave," You say quietly. "Fine," The green haired boy huffs.
You were Mephisto's favorite student and his brother obviously had a crush on you and you him, but of course you were too shy to say anything. So Mephisto had a devious plan to get you to together...
~Time skip~
It was lunch time and you couldn't find anyone...except Amaimon who has been following you since the Mephisto incident. You don't know why it was an incident but he insists it was. So your both just wandering around the campus looking for other people. After going into Rin and Yukio's dorm the lights suddenly dim and romantic music is playing. "U-Um...do you know what's going on?" "No clue..." Amaimon replies. A random violinist comes over and starts playing really close to you two. Mephisto comes out dressed like a butler and says in really bad French accent," Your dinner is served." Suddenly two large platters filled with fancy looking food(like lobster of something)on them. A bunch of candles also suddenly appeared along with a red rose on the middle of the table. "Enjoy"~
"Um...this is nice, I guess," Amaimon tries to break the awkward silence by saying something but it only makes it worse. You finally get the courage to speak up, "A-Amaimon I have something t-to tell you... U-um...This food sure looks good lets dig in!" The courage sadly went away due to Amaimon staring straight at you. "(Y/N)...Ireallylikeyouandhaveforalongtime." He says really fast. "W-what?" You say in disbelief..."You see the thing is I really like you and I have for a long time...so will you go on a date with me, I mean a real one not what ever this thing is." "O-Of course...I like you too." "FINALLY!!!!!!" Every one of you friends jump out form behind a curtain where they were obviously listening in to your conversation..."Y-You were listening in!!!" You say with a HUGE blush. "Dude we've been trying to get you two together for a long time now," Rin says. Amaimon gets back your attention by giving you a kiss on the cheek and dashing out the window. All you can hear in the wind is, "See you on our date!!!"

(A/N) Sorry its short... on one of my other stories someone asked me to make another one shot so here it is... Thank you for reading(if anyone actually does read this)
~Outcast (>^-^)>