Anna Kusaki

Anna Kusaki
草木 アンナ

{ Birthday }February 26th

{ Birthday }
February 26th

{ Age }
18 (physically?)

{ Species }
Vampire (formally human)

{ Gender }
Female

{ Height }
158cm (5'2)

{ Blood Type }
AB-

{ Occupation }
3rd year high school student, part-time cafe worker

{ Hobbies }
Cooking, Making coffee, listening to music, playing video games, reading manga, looking at cursed memes, ect...

{ Parents }
Sara Kusaki (Mother) and Haru Kusaki (Father)

{ Backstory }

Anna has lived with her parents until she turned 18. She had always been motivated to achieve her goals as a kid. She had been saving up to live on her own ever since she was 15 and now, she finally had enough money to rent a decent sized apartment. It took a lot of convincing for her parents to let her live on her own though...

After a couple of months, Anna had all of the paperwork sorted out and got her stuff moved in. She decided to celebrate with her friend, Jeong. They partied at a club till about midnight or so. Since Jeong chose to stay there for a while longer, Anna had to walk home by herself.

Anna was just walking around until a boy stopped her in her tracks. He asked the girl where she was going, analyzing her features. Anna simply ignored him and kept walking. (Don't talk to strangers kids!) All of a sudden, Anna felt a hand grip tightly onto her wrist. She turned around only to see that same boy from a moment ago. He had a smug grin on his face as he pulled Anna closer. "Hey...It's rude to ignore others, sweetie~" He flashed a smile at her, exposing his fangs. After that, everything else was a blur for Anna. Eventually she ended up passing out.

When Anna woke up, found herself on the ground of an alleyway. She had a splitting headache, her neck felt sore, and she felt very thirsty for some reason. When Anna got back home, she noticed bite marks on her neck and that she had a pair of fangs in her mouth. It was at this moment that Anna realized....

She had been turned.

{ Personality }
Anna can be described as a sweet and loving girl around others but when agitated, she can show her "bad side". She usually tends to distance herself from others when she's sad so they won't worry about her but sometimes, she just needs to talk about it with one of her friends. Anna usually has trouble controlling her emotions. This can result in random outbreaks of rage, sadness, and excitement.

{ Abilities }
Like all vampires, she has an inhuman strength as well as increased speed (less than a pureborn vampire), increased vision and hearing, and smell. Being a vampire, she also has fast healing though it is slower than a pure-bloods.

{ Teleportation }

She appears to be capable of teleporting from nowhere in an instant. Although, she seems to have trouble doing it, so she usually doesn't teleport.

{ Other }

Impure vampires do not have the same amount of skills like pure ones, nor do they possess their own magic.
However due to being former humans they are quite used to things like daylight and human food.

{ Weaknesses }
Anna's weakness is her inability to control her emotions. If she feels any kind of emotion, she's going to show it one way or another. Some more of her weaknesses include; dealing with her insomnia, not being good at math, and a whole lot of other things. But Anna just accepts all of her weaknesses. She'll have to face all of them at some point of time so it doesn't matter.

{ Relationships }

{ Saeko Higuchi }

Anna and Saeko haven't been friends for a long time, but Anna always likes spending time with him. It's like she feels alive around him. Anna will do almost anything for Saeko because of how nice he is. Some of their favorite things to do together is making pastries, having small chats, and just basically having fun! ^^ (Saeko Belongs to my friend P-P-Panda on Tumblr. You should go follow her! She's an amazing artist!)

{ Jeong Tatsuki }

Jeong has been Anna's friend since elementary school. Since the two are so close, they can often be seen at school in a pair. But recently he's beginning to catch feelings on this one boy in his class. His name is Kosuke, a shy but witty young man. Now, Jeong doesn't really know how to tell his family that he's gay. Since his parents are SUPER religious, he's scared that they might punish him for his "sins". But even in the toughest of times, Anna will always have Jeong's back. That's what friends are for...right?

{ Voice }

{ Trivia }

¤ She is right handed
¤ She likes having her bedroom clean and aesthetically pleasing
¤ Her favorite food is cherry cheesecake ^^
¤ she strongly dislikes salmon.
¤ She likes to take time to study on her work.
¤ Ever since Anna was turned into a vampire, she hasn't been sleeping very often.
¤ When Anna was a human, she used to take sleeping pills. Now they don't even work. :(
¤ She is fluent in three languages including English, Korean, and Japanese
¤ She has been learning how to cook ever since she was 4
¤ She likes to bite herselft when she feels sad or angry. It's sorta like a coping mechanism.

(So...yeah! This is my little cinnamon roll! ^^ at this moment, it's been around 3 years since I created her.)