Chapter 1 - Business card

Chapter 1 here!

Thanks @FrancelMae14 for the book cover. Here's the dedication! ^_^

Enjoy reading!! :D

*******************************************************************************************

My day started with my car having a problem with its AC. The day is so hot today and I really need cool air. But my Vios wasn't friendly to me today because she picked this day to be crazy with. I rolled down my window but the wind itself is hot. Damn! I'm sweating so much! And I'm wearing a suit cause I just got out from the office. I unbutton the first two buttons and rolled up my sleeve. If only I could strip this clothes off without getting arrested or something. On my way home, I saw a car repair shop. I maneuver my car to enter their shop. When I step out of my car, the place is close and empty. Why didn't I noticed that they were closed earlier?

There was a screen door and behind it was the main door. I walked towards it and knocked. But maybe anyone who was inside there didn't hear me cause the door didn't open. I was about to go when I saw a doorbell beside the door. Am I really that pissed off of the hot weather today for not noticing things? I pressed the doorbell twice but the door's still close. Is there any human inside? I pressed the doorbell ten times and I heard a loud bang inside. So I guess there's someone home.

The main door swung open and I stepped aside so I won't get hit by the screen door. A petite girl wearing a white oversized shirt and a very short shorts. I can barely see it cause her shirt was covering it. Though it was so short I can see almost all her sexy tanned legs.

"Yes? May I help you?" she asked me with her bedroom voice. And she sounds kind of annoyed maybe because I interrupted her sleep.

I looked at her face and thought she's the most beautiful woman I ever saw. Her dark brown hair with chocolate brown highlights were a mess though it didn't make her any less beautiful. Her sleepy face was so cute. From her thin eyebrows, sleepy eyes, thin and straight nose, the pinkiest lips ever and her sexy jaw. Didn't even thought jaws could be sexy for girls.

"Excuse me? Do you need anything?" she asked again pulling me out from my fantasies of her. I tried my best to look at her eyes only and not the other parts of her. "Uhh... yes." I cleared my throat to let myself think straight which is impossible in front of her. "Is the owner of the shop home? I have a problem with the AC of my car."

She glanced at my car and at me, then she yawned. Though I didn't see her teeth cause her sexy fingers covered her mouth. "Excuse me." she cleared her throat. "But no, the owner isn't around at the moment." she scratched the sleepiness in her eyes. "As you see, today is Sunday and Sundays are rest days so there's no one around."

I even forgot that today is Sunday. Maybe because the office where I am working now didn't know the words rest day. "Right. Um... is there, like, a business card or a contact number for me to contact the technician?"

She nodded and went inside again, leaving the door wide open having me access to look at the whole place. She entered a room and when she came out again, I swear I need to control myself. The business card she have was resting in between her lips, making me wish that I was that business car, damn, cause her hands were busy gathering her messy hair and tying it into a messy bun. Her arms were raised up making her shirt pressed on her body and I noticed that she wasn't wearing any bra cause I could see the shape of her nipple. Damn! I need to get a grip of myself before I attacked this woman and be in the headline news tomorrow for doing something really crazy.

When she's standing in front of me again, she get the business card from her lips and hand it to me. I grabbed it almost immediately and I'm fighting the urge to kiss the damn paper. "Thanks." I managed to say. She nodded and closed the screen door and then the main door. But it opened again.

"What's your name?" she asked me. I stupidly assume that she actually wants to know me.

"What?" I asked her back dumbly.

"So I can tell the repair boy that a certain human being came here today and looked for him." she said it like I should already know it.

"Jasper." I offered my hand for a shake. "Jasper Steele." she didn't took my hand. She nodded and closed the doors again.  Ten minutes have already passed but I'm still standing in front of the door staring at the business card she gave. When I finally got back the control over myself, I went inside the car. And this time, I didn't fight the urge to smell the business card. I lift it and brought it in front of my nose and smell. I may sound stupid and crazy but her morning breath smells good. And again, I need to stop myself from actually kissing the paper.

I start the car and went out of their shop. I drove my way to my condo. When I arrived, I just sat on my couch and looked at the business card.

HARPER'S CAR REPAIR SHOP

Tel. # *********

Cell # ***********

I dialed the number in the business card. Someone answered at the fourth ring. "Hello?" it was a male's voice.

I adjusted myself in a comfortable position and said, "Is this from the Harper's Car Repair Shop?"

"Yes. How can I help you, sir?"

"There's a problem in my car, I'd like to make an appointment to repair it."

"Ah, yes. You could go tomorrow at the shop, sir. We are open Monday to Saturday."

"What time on Monday?"

"We're open as early as six in the morning, sir."

"Oh, I'll go on Tuesday then."

"Okay sir. Have a good day."

I hung up. I took off my shoes and my clothes. I can't wait for Tuesday to come. I hope I can finally talk to that girl. Come to think of it, I didn't get to know her name. But no worries, I'll make sure to know it on Tuesday.

***************************************

 Hope you enjoyed!

Spread the love!! :D

~M_05~