The Awaking: Chapter 1

16 years old.

Today is the day I turn 16 years old. Today is my special day. I've been waiting for this day ever since my grandma Candice told me when I turn 16 my life will change.

"Skryta come down stairs I have a surprise for you!" Grandma Candice says. I turn around fast and slip. "I'm okay" I yell. I stand back up and head out of my room down the stairs.

I stand at the end of the stairs heading down to the kitchen. I stop in my tracks as I see something move on the corner of my eye. "What was that." I say backing up. I look at the floor and see nothing so I ignore it. I head to the kitchen for breakfast.

"Grandma this looks amazing! I've never seen you cook this good." I say. I walk to the table and sit down and notice at my seat there is a ring.

 I walk to the table and sit down and notice at my seat there is a ring

"Grandma what is this ring for?" She turns around and smiles. "Skryta do you remember when I said today will change your life. Put the ring on." Candice says. I look at her then back at the ring. I pick the ring up and slide it on my finger.

My eyes widen as I start to glow. I scream "What's happening help me!". I fall to the ground. " It's time to show you the library now  hurry up." Candice says. I stand up trying to keep my balance. "Take my hand". Candice says. I grab her hand. As we touch I feel a Awaking presents enter me. I open my eyes and I see a library.

 I open my eyes and I see a library

"Where am I!" I say. Looking around. " Welcome to Anwwn." Candice says.