Baby☁️||Aizawa x Haze||

"Shouta! Come quick!" The sound of her voice coming from upstairs made him drop whatever he was doing- hell he had forgotten what it was he was doing at the, all that he cared about right now was getting out of the kitchen and running up the stairs. The urgency in her voiced worried him, as he reached the last step and burst into the room she was in. "What happened?!"

A woman looked up from her spot on the rocking chair, in the corner of the room. Her magenta pink eyes met his dark ones, smiling as she got up from the chair and turned to fully face him, a hand over her protruding stomach, running it softly over the large visible baby bump.

"Shouta, the baby kicked!" She said, her voice laced with excitement. The man now standing in the doorway lifted a hand to his chest, exhaling in relief. "God Akiko, you had me scared there for a second, I thought something bad happened." The woman's expression changed quickly into a guilty one as she heard this. "I'm sorry."

Aizawa shook his head as he walked into the room, wrapping her in a big hug- or as much as he could since her stomach prevented them from getting any closer. "You two are going to be the death of me." He said, leaning down to place a gentle kiss on her lips, which she returned. Feeling movement underneath them they both looked down, "She kicked again!" Akiko exclaimed, her eyes sparkling proudly. She took one of his hands and placed in on her belly, watching as his expression grew. He felt the movement of the small being inside her, making his heart melt at the mere thought.

"Do you feel her moving?"

A nod was all she got, before he crouched down into his knees, placing his head onto her stomach, feeling the small kicks and shoved the baby made. He smiled, closing his eyes and enjoying the moment, before saying in a calm voice, "Yeah, she's quite the kicker, I'm sure she'll be as strong as her mother." She giggled, placing a hand over her mouth. "I'm pretty sure she'll be as strong as you, Shouta."

He let out a small chuckle as he looked at her, before returning his attention to her belly. "You hear that? Mommy thinks you'll be as strong as Daddy, what do you think? You gonna come into the world as strong as your old man?" He said to the bump, enjoying the reaction he got.

Two small kicks. That was a good enough answer for him.

~~~

Wahhhh TwT I love these two so much djdnjsjd they'd make the best parents. Please tell me how I did in the comments! This was my first time writing anything like this, and I need feedback so I can see what I need to change or add. Hopefully you will enjoy this!