Author's Note

To start this off, I must thank you guys for clicking on this fanfiction and reading it. It means so much to me that you decided to spend your time on reading my work and being interested in it. It means more to me than you imagine.
Anyway, I just want to put a few warnings and spoilers before you start to read. I don't want anybody commenting anything about that shit, so I'll get straight to the point.

Spoilers:
• Character deaths
• Events that happen in the manga/anime
• MAJOR SPOILERS for Marley arc and War for Paradis arc

Warnings:
• Trigger warnings
• Character death
• Drinking
• Smoking
• Drugs/Drug Abuse
• Depression
• Sex
• Suicide
• Abuse

If anybody is triggered by anything related to that, please do not read this fanfiction. This is meant for MATURE AUDIENCES only.
If you do not enjoy reading anything depressing or anything like that, I will REPEAT, do not read this. I have warned you.

I also must add that the reader will have a major relationship with Eren. And it ain't gon' be with baby dick Eren. Their relationship will start at chapter 3. I would also like to note that any sexual scenes that happens in the fanfiction will be with characters that are 18+ and above. Meaning that, all sexual scenes will happen in the year 854, where all characters will be 18+.

Aside from all of that, here is a list of your inserted character appearances, including your first name:

• (Y/N): your name
• (N/N): nickname
• (H/C): hair color
• (H/L): hair length
• (E/C): eye color

I'd also like to note that some things may not be directly accurate to the storyline or with any sorts like that. This is a fanfiction, anyway. Hopefully this story will be finished by the end of November 2020. I will finish this fanfiction.

Now that we're done with this, you can go ahead and read my fanfic. I hope you guys enjoy it, and once again, thank you!!!