i'm done

He hit me again. He's squeezing the life from my lungs my face start to pale my eyes wide with fear. Then he pulls my hair roughly and kisses and bites on my neck. I try to hold back me tears but now they run down my face freely.

Thankfully there was a knock on the door it was Natalia he let go of me and told her to enter. He told us that we would be going to be another mission that we were going to need to go on. Then he dismissed us from his office.

I ran fleetingly to my room closing and locking the door.

I screamed and threw a glass vase shattering it. I slid everything off the desk then flipped it tear running down my face as I scream as I feel all that was left of me break. Screaming at pure nothing of the anguish that filled me i tear apart the room. Looking at all I had done I slid down the door hot tears running down my face. Choking and sobbing so much I'm sure the whole house heard me, but right now I couldn't care any less.

I had ruined my own soul I had killed people because of him that horrible man. At this thought I sobbed even harder, finally left with no more energy I lay against my door still. My breathing shallow coming out in little hiccups I remember how my uncle had given me to this man as his payment my parents left me when I was younger. I remember my kind aunt and my cousins and silent hot tears poured down my face. Shaking I pulled my self up and went to the bathroom in my room, running myself a hot bath using the shower head instead of the faucet. I then I turned on the water in the sink putting in the stopper so it filled up all the way. Even when it was full I left it in letting it overflow. Locking the bathroom door I strip myself down and look in the mirror you can still see the scars and bruises he made on my body. He even took my innocence which was all I had left, because he owned me.

I open the bathroom drawer and take out the blade. Kept there in case of an intrusion from an enemy climbing in the hot water with the shower head still on I look at me reflection in sadness I had nothing to live for.

As I start to slip away I can faintly hear banging on my bedroom door.

Then I fade into pure joyful oblivion, a warm embrace of darkness.